Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, so we decided to have the funeral/celebration of life for my wife Uncle today....

And her niece 19th birthday today

I feel like an asshole because I keep telling people I'm only celebrating life today.... My people were still slaves on July 4th...

I think they had enough of me like 2 hours ago.....

I ain't gonna stop though... This shit funny

Yo, so we decided to have the funeral/celebration of life for my wife Uncle today....

And her niece 19th birthday today

I feel like an asshole because I keep telling people I'm only celebrating life today.... My people were still slaves on July 4th...

I think they had enough of me like 2 hours ago.....

I ain't gonna stop though... This shit funny

Niggas bout to bann u from all the future functions

Niggas bout to bann u from all the future functions
Bruh... They love me...

I even told them on the mic that her uncle was my favorite one cuz he the only one who put the work in with getting to know me.... It was funny we laughed.... But it was true as fuck... He was a real one..... My wife got 5 uncles... All them hard headed, but this legit was my favorite...rip

I usually drink Maker's Mark which is my all time fav any day of the week any time of the day.

Taste isn't nearly as good but the job gets done more than enough.

And I just showered wtf
Also even tho regular Jack taste a lil better than this....it tastes much more watered down to me these days and takes more to get the same effect.

If u want a harder drink get Gentleman Jack. If u want a harder, smoother drink get Maker's Mark.

Go whiskey Everytime though good sirs/ma'ams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back