Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here thinking about with all that's goin on, how silly these rappers look beefing about who's allowed in their city.

When you think about Utah, home of the mormons, they have a mormon gov..they enact mormon laws, they have a mormon utopia.

When you think about NY, home of the well off sicilians and jewish people. They keep a Italian or Jewish mayor and or gov. Move in a way to secure it to be a jewish and or italian mecca of business.

Same with when you look at who is in charge of cali and what's coveted.

Its about time that we start to look at ourselves and ask why isnt Atlanta, Wakanda..?

The amount of black business folk and black millionaires in Atlanta. Atlanta should be the mecca for black survival. The police force should be predominantly black, the government should be predominantly black, the business even fortune 500 companies that operate their should have black leaders for that business wing.

If money and majority means as much as we say it means..why is Atlanta..Atlanta, why isn't Altanta proof to America what happens when we have money and control?

Sitting here thinking about with all that's goin on, how silly these rappers look beefing about who's allowed in their city.

When you think about Utah, home of the mormons, they have a mormon gov..they enact mormon laws, they have a mormon utopia.

When you think about NY, home of the well off sicilians and jewish people. They keep a Italian or Jewish mayor and or gov. Move in a way to secure it to be a jewish and or italian mecca of business.

Same with when you look at who is in charge of cali and what's coveted.

Its about time that we start to look at ourselves and ask why isnt Atlanta, Wakanda..?

The amount of black business folk and black millionaires in Atlanta. Atlanta should be the mecca for black survival. The police force should be predominantly black, the government should be predominantly black, the business even fortune 500 companies that operate their should have black leaders for that business wing.

If money and majority means as much as we say it means..why is Atlanta..Atlanta, why isn't Altanta proof to America what happens when we have money and control?
Sit down b

Lol nigga turned into a hotep

don’t worry man I was looking up African tattoos last night it got me too
Theres more than one side of me fam..

Like I said man..the early stages of my life..from my mother, to my schooling, gave me pride in my people, pride in my complexion, pride in my race.

Ion hate no man for his skin color, race, etc..whateva.

The older I get, the wisier I get, the more what I consider being down..evolves.

The more I can look around at my community and see the programing..

Like fam, so I'm at the gas pump..young dude pulls up playing Gucci Mane..and the song literally is so stupid that it sounds like a song on sesame street.

He hops out lookin like one of the migos..his girl gets out..halter top, low cut Jean's, ass crack out, long nails, neon hair..

And it was like..damn..our culture is toxic as fuck if this is what our children want to be.

They look like caricatures of what casting directors think black youth look like.

They looked like 2020 version of homeboy from Malibu's most wanted..

Think about the most ridiculous thing someone believes you are and go around walking around 247 dressed up as dat..

When the programing no longer cares about programming you..you can recognize the programming

:think3:my heart bleeds for the youth man...I mean damn

I feel you man I been feeling myself change over time

like the other day I was like yo...I don’t listen to ANY rap artist out today under 30

also it hit me that rap is horrible for the most part (namely the culture)

blogs be talking about jewelry, girlfriends, baby mamas, fighting, kids, beating niggas up and I’m like none of this shit matters and it’s not even cool to talk about or praise

And like I said, I’m starting to read

I’m gonna be sipping wine while reading and eating Crab meats in a month

me 5 years ago would say who the fuck is this guy? Lol

Theres more than one side of me fam..

Like I said man..the early stages of my life..from my mother, to my schooling, gave me pride in my people, pride in my complexion, pride in my race.

Ion hate no man for his skin color, race, etc..whateva.

The older I get, the wisier I get, the more what I consider being down..evolves.

The more I can look around at my community and see the programing..

Like fam, so I'm at the gas pump..young dude pulls up playing Gucci Mane..and the song literally is so stupid that it sounds like a song on sesame street.

He hops out lookin like one of the migos..his girl gets out..halter top, low cut Jean's, ass crack out, long nails, neon hair..

And it was like..damn..our culture is toxic as fuck if this is what our children want to be.

They look like caricatures of what casting directors think black youth look like.

They looked like 2020 version of homeboy from Malibu's most wanted..

Think about the most ridiculous thing someone believes you are and go around walking around 247 dressed up as dat..

When the programing no longer cares about programming you..you can recognize the programming

:think3:my heart bleeds for the youth man...I mean damn

like the other day I was like yo...I don’t listen to ANY rap artist out today under 30

blogs be talking about jewelry, girlfriends, baby mamas, fighting, kids, beating niggas up and I’m like none of this shit matters and it’s not even cool to talk about or praise

This is what we left with....

Young me would totally think I'm pussy..lol

This is what we left with....
Yea...growth fam..you ain't done wit the playboi lifestyle..using up women and movin on to the next..?

really.gif

Dont you want more Chi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back