Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DOS_patos u ever dealt w this before? I’m out w my guy last night he tells me he recently wanted to buy a new truck since he got a new born.... he goes to the Audi dealership trying to get a 2020 truck.... homie talking bout the salesman kept trying and ended up talking him out of buying the truck...he believes cuz he was black w dreadlocks and the stereotypical look
how did he talk him out the truck?

She passed after dealing with Alzheimer's... wouldn't wish that on anyone.. sad shit
i wanted to make a thread about this.
my mother in law is dealing with this.
i do all i can and did a shit load of research.

i sat with her for 6 weeks ...playing her favorite shows, showing her pics of my wife and just talking to her and feeding her. shit gav me a new outlook on life.

they had treatments but its still at the mouse testing stages and when i went to the stanford VA in palo alto...they actually have a solution. but they are having trouble isolating the gene or protien.

but they say...this is the only disease you can not apologize for.

and when you think about it.....you didnt know the person was dealing with this disease and you apologizing dont matter because they wont remember the infraction.

i rememebr she got mad at me for hiding the phones when she came to stay with us. turns out...she had this disease.

send time with yall elders. you never know when they will forget

i wanted to make a thread about this.
my mother in law is dealing with this.
i do all i can and did a shit load of research.

i sat with her for 6 weeks ...playing her favorite shows, showing her pics of my wife and just talking to her and feeding her. shit gav me a new outlook on life.

they had treatments but its still at the mouse testing stages and when i went to the stanford VA in palo alto...they actually have a solution. but they are having trouble isolating the gene or protien.

but they say...this is the only disease you can not apologize for.

and when you think about it.....you didnt know the person was dealing with this disease and you apologizing dont matter because they wont remember the infraction.

i rememebr she got mad at me for hiding the phones when she came to stay with us. turns out...she had this disease.

send time with yall elders. you never know when they will forget

Yah I feel ya...went through a similar situation some years ago.. shit hurts to see someone you love go through that. Gone ahead and make the thread bruh

Basically was talking to him like he didn’t want to sell him the truck..... “ I don’t think it’s the truck for u type shit”
yea....i been thru it a few times.
but more like i couldnt afford things so i was wasting their time. so they really didnt put in the sales push.
whats crazy is im going thru the complete opposite right now. im trying to buy something and i gave them a budget.....this nigga gonna add another $200k on top of the budget i gave him. talk bout its only 200 more.....you can get a loan.

i stop talking to that nigga.

its crazy cuz i dont look like i have money but then when people think you have money they try to over charge you or give you something you didnt ask for.

Yah I feel ya...went through a similar situation some years ago.. shit hurts to see someone you love go through that. Gone ahead and make the thread bruh
ill make it this week.

its crazy they have this play out.....i cant rememebr the name right now.

but they basically keep moving shit around or something so you can understand from the persons point of view. like shit be missing...shit dont look the same. people dont look the same. i want to see it.

but yea....that shit hurt me seeing her go thru that an seeing my wife and her aunt deal with it.

X-1 wild out and make u watch dis
Till ya eyes turn red with blotch ness
Eating scraps out the garbage
Unload a cartridge and buss a cat
X can neva trust a cat, onyx is hot as it gets
Bitches fucking for free is outta the quest
Blow blood outta ya chest, ya body outta ya vest

wxVzajW.png

yea....i been thru it a few times.
but more like i couldnt afford things so i was wasting their time. so they really didnt put in the sales push.
whats crazy is im going thru the complete opposite right now. im trying to buy something and i gave them a budget.....this nigga gonna add another $200k on top of the budget i gave him. talk bout its only 200 more.....you can get a loan.

i stop talking to that nigga.

its crazy cuz i dont look like i have money but then when people think you have money they try to over charge you or give you something you didnt ask for.
That’s the point homie was talking to him on this above ur means type shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back