Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just eliminate the ability to "rob" people?

Never understood the purpose of that feature to begin with.

It was all good when the mods were robbing everyone. Then we collectively came up with a way to make it competitive instead of just the abw dollar rich robbing the poor and when the scale tipped niggas started crying and being messy.

Thanks man.... but yea they hard headed. Like i know one guy has at least 7-10 aliases maybe more and they've been banned but he said I got whatever random number of emails and he'll keep making a new account. Lmao @DOS_patos trying go in there and talk anything but mega's they was on his ass.
Lol what page they stalled him out?

Lol...yoooooo dem niggaz hiliarious, they got a Terry Crews alias

:hahaha:

Lol...and a Sydney Starr visit..yo, when I get some time ima go through that shit from page 1 to the last..gone be good laughs

I want to hear the story of this one

Man it wont no damn roast

we were playing the game and they were talking in the background

like i dont even know how that shit came up but niggas were talkin bout George Jefferson/Sherman Hemsley and his girl and her homie were like he dead n i was like "That nigga aint dead" or some shit like that so we start goin back and forth.. n i was like "I JUST SEEN THE NIGGA ON TV NOT EVEN A FEW DAYS AGO HE ALIVE"

n she was like "Ima look that shit up"

I was like bet so she looked it up and it was true, the nigga was dead

thats it, but i did see him on tv and i thought he was alive

Wow this nigga Lurk really out here digging for shit to fight back with

Man it wont no damn roast

we were playing the game and they were talking in the background

like i dont even know how that shit came up but niggas were talkin bout George Jefferson/Sherman Hemsley and his girl and her homie were like he dead n i was like "That nigga aint dead" or some shit like that so we start goin back and forth.. n i was like "I JUST SEEN THE NIGGA ON TV NOT EVEN A FEW DAYS AGO HE ALIVE"

n she was like "Ima look that shit up"

I was like bet so she looked it up and it was true, the nigga was dead

thats it, but i did see him on tv and i thought he was alive

Wow this nigga Lurk really out here digging for shit to fight back with
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back