Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf y'all talking about?

I got hella business ideas

I was going to make a thread an post them but I have my reasons why I didn't.

Niggas will destroy it for others.
Seen it time and time again.

Told @KingFreeman to get a plane ticket an stop bitching an get that SA money.

Wanted to get @bossboo to clean up that loot.

Just to name a few.

I try.....It's plenty of money for everyone out here. No reason to walk on eggshells at a 9-5. Walk in there like they need you.
giphy.gif

What are you on about?

Could you go more in depth with these?

"You had others that circumvented the rules to get ahead

You had others that complained"

How did they circumvent the rules? What were the repercussions? If any.

What did they complain about?
fam i honestly dont remember lol

just hit me up in the PM and lets talk about how to make it great again

Wtf y'all talking about?

I got hella business ideas

I was going to make a thread an post them but I have my reasons why I didn't.

Niggas will destroy it for others.
Seen it time and time again.

Told @KingFreeman to get a plane ticket an stop bitching an get that SA money.

Wanted to get @bossboo to clean up that loot.

Just to name a few.

I try.....It's plenty of money for everyone out here. No reason to walk on eggshells at a 9-5. Walk in there like they need you.

Pull my coat to some fly shit,I'm ready to travel out of the country for financial opportunities.

Long story short

You had some people that just wanted to stack bread and be left alone

You had others that circumvented the rules to get ahead

You had others that complained

Couldn't find a balance that made everyone happy
Tell the truth, it was all good until I started getting the best of people. If it was anyone else winning the crying wouldn't have happened. Even the dudes who was playing and robbing started crying like bitches because I was getting the best of them and they all formed to complain to stop the robberies because they were sore losers.

Flat out lies.

The reason the shit stopped was because people didn't even want to participate in regular everyday games and contests that awarded money because they would get robbed.

Niggaz would literally rob people a minute after they won an MK game or anything of the such....

There was only like 6-8 people max who participated in robberies and everybody else just wanted to be left alone.

So we started offering people to protect themselves by opting out. Which caused more problems cuz chi town wanted to rob them too.... The people who said they weren't gonna play.

At the end of the day the whole shit got scrapped because there were more people who wanted nothing to do with it than people who were having fun.

Chi-town was having a blast because everyone else was miserable. So of course he's going to tell it the way he wants to tell it. But ultimately few was the only one having fun. I lost interest cuz the shit just started getting silly. There was no incentive to do anything because this nigga literally lived to rob people... And people just stopped caring about the entire money system.

Site got thousands of members who all have access to the money system.

But we gonna favor the wishes of 2-3 niggaz over the ENTIRE site??

Like so many people were dropping out and voicing their displeasure it's maddening that this dude really thinks his opinion trumps a whole site...

Shit crazy

Flat out lies.

The reason the shit stopped was because people didn't even want to participate in regular everyday games and contests that awarded money because they would get robbed.

Niggaz would literally rob people a minute after they won an MK game or anything of the such....

There was only like 6-8 people max who participated in robberies and everybody else just wanted to be left alone.

So we started offering people to protect themselves by opting out. Which caused more problems cuz chi town wanted to rob them too.... The people who said they weren't gonna play.

At the end of the day the whole shit got scrapped because there were more people who wanted nothing to do with it than people who were having fun.

Chi-town was having a blast because everyone else was miserable. So of course he's going to tell it the way he wants to tell it. But ultimately few was the only one having fun. I lost interest cuz the shit just started getting silly. There was no incentive to do anything because this nigga literally lived to rob people... And people just stopped caring about the entire money system.
Where was the lie told, i said because I was enjoying myself people wanted to put a stop to it

Where was the lie told, i said because I was enjoying myself people wanted to put a stop to it
Look bruh, you a grown ass man.

If you wanna live in your delusions, I can't do anything for you.

Mental health is real people....

You're a grown ass man who can't seem to come to grips to admit when I'm right like it will just ruin your whole day. Being a hater isn't a good look, be better than this

They started offering orders of protection and niggas turned bitch.

Flat out lies.

Niggas love to hear themselves talk.

7293724.png

You can't fuck a nigga up in your own home without everyone thinking something wrong with you. Get all the facts before you persecute.

That ass whooping could have been completely warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back