Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the NBA is in someway responsible for the WNBA getting checks

50% the league is owned by the 12 individual owners of each team the other half are owned by a company the 30 NBA teams own called "WNBA holdings"

they goin crazy, I love my city but damn

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Yooooooooo

This is really a thread. ABW is hilarious

Yo, I had to see for myself. Dudes playing critics like they Roger Ebert. For webcam chicks, lololololol.

Yooooooooo

This is really a thread. ABW is hilarious

We got it all you come check the thread out before you spend your hard earned money on some chick that ain't showing anything

Some Bible stories are kinda funny. I just read a story about the demon, Asmodeus. It wasn't actually in the Bible but in a Jewish text. Anyway, King Solomon had trapped Asmodeus and basically made him his bitch for years. Asmodeus pretended to basically be a good servant and tricked Solomon into unsealing his powers. Asmodeus promptly used his power to send Solomon 400 miles away. It took Solomon months to get back because he had no money and had to basically beg to get back. During that time Asmodeus spent all his time fucking Solomon's wives, and then we he got tired of fucking them and wanted to up his level of disrespect even more, he fucked Solomon's mother, and then bounced as soon as Solomon got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back