Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I love my people sometimes.

So I'm literally sitting in my car right now outside this spot I'm bout to get a sandwich and coffee from before driving to work. And this wild nigga outside the spot walking up and down the street yelling and talking crazy talk to absolutely no one.

So me on my bullshit. I'm getting my shit ready in the car in case I gotta rock this nigga off top....

When I look up and see him getting talked to my an older black woman.

Like she saw him, saw his pain, and gave him compassion....I cracked my window and heard him apologizing to her. Saying.

' yes ma'am, yes ma'am, you right'

Then she tells him to go somewhere to get warm. And asked him did he have somewhere to go...

He answered again yes ma'am... She told him to be blessed

And I'm sitting here bugged.... Cuz my instinct was to hurt homie, and hers was to heal.

Like I don't got all the answers, and I don't always know what's really right or wrong on this world. But I do know I need more peace and compassion in my heart. And that's why I stay in church.

I know a lot of y'all may not feel that, cuz y'all look at religion as weak. But what I just witnessed was strength. And I can recognize that

Broke back?
Is this your reply to that or are you referencing the movie

It was a legit question

A team was losing last night and the coach told his kid "you better cowboy up". I didn't know what he was trying to say

I guess he wanted them to play more physical? I just had never heard that before

Is this your reply to that or are you referencing the movie

It was a legit question

A team was losing last night and the coach told his kid "you better cowboy up". I didn't know what he was trying to say

I guess he wanted them to play more physical? I just had never heard that before
Cowboy up just means man up, toughen up, more grit.

ay i looked it up just to see and found different definitions for both so its just one of them things lol

"right off the back"

"couldnt care less"

"low and behold"

So I'm literally sitting in my car right now outside this spot I'm bout to get a sandwich and coffee from before driving to work. And this wild nigga outside the spot walking up and down the street yelling and talking crazy talk to absolutely no one.

So me on my bullshit. I'm getting my shit ready in the car in case I gotta rock this nigga off top....

Like she saw him, saw his pain, and gave him compassion....I cracked my window and heard him apologizing to her. Saying.

Then she tells him to go somewhere to get warm. And asked him did he have somewhere to go...

And I'm sitting here bugged.... Cuz my instinct was to hurt homie, and hers was to heal.

Like I don't got all the answers, and I don't always know what's really right or wrong on this world. But I do know I need more peace and compassion in my heart. And that's why I stay in church.

I know a lot of y'all may not feel that, cuz y'all look at religion as weak. But what I just witnessed was strength. And I can recognize that

I think religion in many cases is used to numb and exert power use a a gateway for alot of bs... the people fail not the religion with that said im more spiritual religions are often a cult of personality .. and its not even religion that does that.. but it is the most powerful

Cool story and I mean that seriously. Working downtown in DC there is a lot of homeless crazy people and a lot of just released from jail homeless people who ain't crazy. Sometimes they just stare at people walking by and when they do that shit to me sometimes I stare back like fuck is your problem or say to them "what the fuck you looking at!"

When truthfully I should just ignore that shit most times cause its not stopping from doing anything. But old ingrained habits and trains of thought are hard to break. So I try to remind myself to stop thinking like that about other black men crazy or not who happen to look at me longer than I feel they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back