Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall seen that pelaton commercial where this slim chick gets the pelaton bike as a gift from her husband and in one year it changes her and shit.

So I just ran into an article that said the commercial was offensive and sexist. Reason why? What does a husband buying his wife a bike to stay in shape say about the husband or standards of beauty and fat shaming and some oher shit.

Man so much wrong with this. #1. What if the wife really wanted one and thats why the husband got it? #2. Whats wrong with a husband/wife wanting their wife to stay how they are attracted to them? #3. If a mfer, regardless of gender, is ashamed of being fat, mix in a few salads a few times a week and get a gym membership.

I feel like mfers today just look for shit to get offended with. and the fucked up thing is the rest of us get so exhausted with the topic of people being offended we shut out real examples of people taking real offense. These mfers cheapened the fuck out of being offended.

And funny enough its more dudes that are getting offended by this than women.

what's wild is that she was doing a video diary of her progress and looks exactly the same in the beginning of the video as she did at the start a year later...AND she made her husband watch a year worth of them bullshit video diaries lol

muhfuckas just like complaining about shit

what's wild is that she was doing a video diary of her progress and looks exactly the same in the beginning of the video as she did at the start a year later...AND she made her husband watch a year worth of them bullshit video diaries lol

muhfuckas just like complaining about shit

Shit hilarious. They killing the husband for getting wife a gift she loved. Picture that. Dude made his wife happy as fuck in the commercial and getting killed for it.

But mfers have 0 offense for all the jewelry commercials that come in this time of the year. "The more money you spend, the more you love your wife/gf." To me thats more offensive.

Shit hilarious. They killing the husband for getting wife a gift she loved. Picture that. Dude made his wife happy as fuck in the commercial and getting killed for it.

But mfers have 0 offense for all the jewelry commercials that come in this time of the year. "The more money you spend, the more you love your wife/gf." To me thats more offensive.

I mean them peloton bikes cost at least 2300 lol

:js4:

I'm watching Family Matters and Steve was dumb. Not only he had Myra choosing hard for him but he had Vonda choosing on him too. Man, forget Eddie I would've messed with Vonda. Eddie would've just had to charged that to the game.

Britain's, the whole UK is so annoying. Your entire culture is based off of vintage disney cartoons. They try soo hard only to gain so little

“Oh your from louisiana???”
Yeah, fuck i look like spoofing my phone number

aint nothing weirder to me than a non black person being infatuated with black culture

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back