Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause for it to be pro black if would have to promote the positive ideals of black people.

The best man is a pro black movie, delivery us from Eva is a pro black movie, love Jones, love and basketball.

Movies that highlight that black people are people who live regular lives and go through regular shit like everyone else.

Horror based, slave based, and racially based movies are not pro black movies.

Theres nothing promotional about being a victim
But the protagonist accomplishes their goal and triumphs over the antagonist...

Overcoming an adversary isn't the same if being a victim.

If they beat the killer, or escape/defeat the oppressor... Is that not a positive message.

It's kinda crazy that you think people have to be regular to be pro black...

Taking on incredible challenges should still qualify

But the protagonist accomplishes their goal and triumphs over the antagonist...

Overcoming an adversary isn't the same if being a victim.

If they beat the killer, or escape/defeat the oppressor... Is that not a positive message.

It's kinda crazy that you think people have to be regular to be pro black...

Taking on incredible challenges should still qualify
In Harriet she needed a white knight to come save her, how was that in any way showing a pro black message.

In Harriet she needed a white knight to come save her, how was that in any way showing a pro black message.

Because the light of goodness was shining so bright inside her, he had to turn away from the wickedness in is white heart an hoped to redeem himself by helping her...

White guilt is a powerful tool....

May they all seek redemption through service towards our people

On that MJ track Wanna Be Starting Something. He really says

You're a vegetable, you're a vegetable
Still they hate you, you're a vegetable
You're just a buffet, you're a vegetable
They eat off of you, you're a vegetable

Makes sense but still funny

Yall seen that pelaton commercial where this slim chick gets the pelaton bike as a gift from her husband and in one year it changes her and shit.

So I just ran into an article that said the commercial was offensive and sexist. Reason why? What does a husband buying his wife a bike to stay in shape say about the husband or standards of beauty and fat shaming and some oher shit.

Man so much wrong with this. #1. What if the wife really wanted one and thats why the husband got it? #2. Whats wrong with a husband/wife wanting their wife to stay how they are attracted to them? #3. If a mfer, regardless of gender, is ashamed of being fat, mix in a few salads a few times a week and get a gym membership.

I feel like mfers today just look for shit to get offended with. and the fucked up thing is the rest of us get so exhausted with the topic of people being offended we shut out real examples of people taking real offense. These mfers cheapened the fuck out of being offended.

And funny enough its more dudes that are getting offended by this than women.

Yall seen that pelaton commercial where this slim chick gets the pelaton bike as a gift from her husband and in one year it changes her and shit.

So I just ran into an article that said the commercial was offensive and sexist. Reason why? What does a husband buying his wife a bike to stay in shape say about the husband or standards of beauty and fat shaming and some oher shit.

Man so much wrong with this. #1. What if the wife really wanted one and thats why the husband got it? #2. Whats wrong with a husband/wife wanting their wife to stay how they are attracted to them? #3. If a mfer, regardless of gender, is ashamed of being fat, mix in a few salads a few times a week and get a gym membership.

I feel like mfers today just look for shit to get offended with. and the fucked up thing is the rest of us get so exhausted with the topic of people being offended we shut out real examples of people taking real offense. These mfers cheapened the fuck out of being offended.

And funny enough its more dudes that are getting offended by this than women.
I love it.

Fake outrage is easily my favorite form of outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back