Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tl;Dr

Nigga started talking greasy about birdman as a rapper

AP came in and did what he does and elevated the site

Ctb put on his Sundays best hater of the South outfit on trying to pile on birdman.

AP told ctb that birdman had the better verse on baller blockin compared to his idol e40, which is a fact.

Feelings were activated

Ctb looked at the teleprompter and read he was supposed to call us country bumpkins

AP reminded him that Chicago has deep southern roots.

AP tagged Thor in because of load management and thor told him there will be no birdman slander

Ctb went at his wife, Thor went at his mom, ctb went at wife and daughter

Beta doesn't stand for much and did his part by checking his fellow member letting him know that wasn't cool

Ctb said "mind ya business"

Inori laughed

Thor came back and unloaded a clip

I'm high

So just turning off add blocker and letting it load is all I gotta do?

Nah I dont get paid for clicks anymore.

I was just saying when yall got time, click the banner and check out what they're selling, cuz the more sales they get from here , the longer they'll sponsor the site.

I know most of yall ain't clicking shit , but I was just throwing it out there lol

Yall niggas been wildn this week.

Whenever yall take a break, click the banner and check out ABW's new sponsor.

View attachment 192849
Damn, I'm looking at this while high and kept clicking on it wondering why this shit wouldn't load

I was like damn, they done sold my nigga a lemon. It don't even take you to the page

Then I saw it was a screenshot.

Ether

Tl;Dr

Nigga started talking greasy about birdman as a rapper

AP came in and did what he does and elevated the site

Ctb put on his Sundays best hater of the South outfit on trying to pile on birdman.

AP told ctb that birdman had the better verse on baller blockin compared to his idol e40, which is a fact.

Feelings were activated

Ctb looked at the teleprompter and read he was supposed to call us country bumpkins

AP reminded him that Chicago has deep southern roots.

AP tagged Thor in because of load management and thor told him there will be no birdman slander

Ctb went at his wife, Thor went at his mom, ctb went at wife and daughter

Beta doesn't stand for much and did his part by checking his fellow member letting him know that wasn't cool

Ctb said "mind ya business"

Inori laughed

Thor came back and unloaded a clip

I'm high

lmao accurate.

you left out this gem tho...

Baby and E40 are really equally trash...

It's like arguing if you shit floats or sinks.. it's still shit

:hahaha:

wait didnt yall say some pages back that @Alle'Oop was the one on the spectrum? I can't keep up.. lol yall been wildin this whole week

@Duwop was right tho... they both trash rappers lol
I think "the spectrum" is a phrase he just learned. Hes tossing it around at anyone that doesnt conform to his standard of thinking. It's a fairly usual thing for narcissistic people to do.

Ayo....

Remember actor Samuel Monroe Jr ??

The nigga that killed Cain
Killed Crazy K
Raped ebony
Got Jada brother killed
And got some m stomped out by Loc dog

So I'm on his ig page and he drops this pic

Screenshot_20191121-222324.png

Bruh sho nuff the comments were hilarious

Screenshot_20191121-222314.png

If y'all not laughing fuck y'all

Wrong

Fall back round

Nah. You call the nigga pussy and asked him what he gon do about something. Now you asking for apologies.

I'm not saying what he said was cool but you got the energy you gave.

You went straight to a yo mama joke before even full stopping that shit. Aint shit Beta had to tell you to respect your chicks.

All over fucking birdman lmao.

Shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back