Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheated on Doc Rivers daughter w her....met her while she worked at the strip club....got her pregnant ....offered her money to get an abortion.....she like foh....he says fuck it and gets back w her

This should be a Tyler Perry movie

Can i ask you a question, am i the reason you don't post regularly. Time to debunk this narrative that midget mod is hell bent on making
Lol nah there isn’t any specific reason I don’t post as much anymore.
If I read something that catches my eye I’ll speak on it but honestly nobody really GAF if I’m here or not.

I still be here though reading some threads.

^^^

Thank you, now this trash take that I chase off or am a detriment to the women needs to end.

That punk @Chicity gotta come up with another wack reason to blame someone for his actions of why women don't stay here

Lol nah there isn’t any specific reason I don’t post as much anymore.
If I read something that catches my eye I’ll speak on it but honestly nobody really GAF if I’m here or not.

I still be here though reading some threads.

Fake news

#IPCares

Whatever happen to that little young nigga that sounded like he was 57 but was only like 16?

He was on juicy j low with Nikki I think. I'm driving and can't pull it up

You did it

And you know you did it

Imo it was you being petty and draining her bank off a technicality that turned her off this shit. I know @Az won't admit it cause that's not how she moves but you trash for that imo. You couldn't wait to do that sucka shit like a spurned female.

Imo it was you being petty and draining her bank off a technicality that turned her off this shit. I know @Az won't admit it cause that's not how she moves but you trash for that imo. You couldn't wait to do that sucka shit like a spurned female.
Oh word? Well if she won't admit to it then there's no need for me to speak to it either. Right?

Sounds like you speculating....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back