Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawd if he say Beta....lol
It's at least one nigga watching this shit like

giphy.gif

Making sure we had alot of chicks on here was my #1 priority for the first 2 yrs of abw, now it is what it is. I wanted a real community type feel on here, but at the end of the day , alot of niggas ain't on here to bag chicks. For me, even if I already have a chick I still like women around but everybody ain't like that.

At the end of the day, whatever it is that you enjoy about ABW that brings you back is all that matters.

I appreciate every poster and lurker who comes here.

Lemme ask you a question site owner.

Being that you were invested in having more woman post and brought a number of them here, im sure you were aware when a large number of them posted regularly at one point.

From what you noticed, when did that change?

When y’all usin’ tha term “old”...y’all talkin’ age?? Or time on this site? ! Lol

My bday on Weds...I’m an old-er nigga now...y’all can take my name all tha way out that “old nigga” category on here...ion want NO PARTS of what’s bein’ associated wit’ THOSE old niggaz

:mybad: lol

why would u bring this up again when theres a greater issue at hand

there could be a gay demon on the loose.

theres an old nigga supposedly sending nudes to Freeman and the ladies

:imsayin:

we need to get to the bottom of this shit Judah

That topic doesn't sound appealing. And im actually surprised you are interested in that type of discission. I think this is what @Love was talking about...

@Goldie what's going on bruh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back