Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone texted me a question, I texted them the answer and they texted me back 2hours later. They texted me another question, I texted them the answer and they texted me back a day later.

So I'm livid, cause ion appreciate you texting me out of the blue like ur concerned, just for you to play me off like that...

I'm talking to someone else about and they tell me stop being so sensitive. So I tell them..see, that why people feel like they can just fuck wit u. Cause you let niggaz walk all over you and dont say shit..niggaz ain't gone be doin me like they do u..

images (1).jpeg now they upset...

Ion get people..I swear ion get people

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
So someone texted me a question, I texted them the answer and they texted me back 2hours later. They texted me another question, I texted them the answer and they texted me back a day later.

So I'm livid, cause ion appreciate you texting me out of the blue like ur concerned, just for you to play me off like that...

I'm talking to someone else about and they tell me stop being so sensitive. So I tell them..see, that why people feel like they can just fuck wit u. Cause you let niggaz walk all over you and dont say shit..niggaz ain't gone be doin me like they do u..

View attachment 191303now they upset...

I really don't see why you're upset, did you have issues with the person texting you beforehand

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
personality disorder

we think people give a fuck about our personal time and space and order, and they generally dont

this is frustrating when you think everybody thinks like you, so they HAVE to be aware of the foul they're commiting lol

View attachment 191303now they upset...

Yeah I took an L with a chick I actually fucked with lashing out about this shit. She wasn't having it not even a little bit.

Just can't expect people to step out their zone to make you comfortable. Especially if the relationship not even that deep.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't see why you're upset, did you have issues with the person texting you beforehand
Nah and that's why I'm upset..u dealing wit me like theres an issue. You text me about something concerning, then actually be concerned. Cause other I'm taking it as being blatantly knowingly disrespectful.

personality disorder

we think people give a fuck about our personal time and space and order, and they generally dont

this is frustrating when you think everybody thinks like you, so they HAVE to be aware of the foul they're commiting lol
What personality disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back