Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21

One of your mods tryna extort me in PMs offa old shit

20191118_154239.jpg

:ualreadyknow: I mean..I'm clearly joking

But the nerve to try to extort ya boy,..ain't he the law here?

110-1106693_didnt-you-scam-like-dozens-of-people-on.jpg they tryna Kap me in the back streets

"Come on, I sent mines, put myself out there ya know"

"Kinda thought we built up some rapport ya know, thought we could share something special: ( "

"Just send one titty pic and I'll leave you alone forever.... if I can. cuz your so beautiful <3"

Ect ect..
Experience in this post, I sense....

"Kinda thought we built up some rapport ya know, thought we could share something special: ( "

"Just send one titty pic and I'll leave you alone forever.... if I can. cuz your so beautiful <3"

Ect ect..
:word??:those wasn't from me was they?

Ect ect..
If you gotta do all this just throw the damn towel
(Not insinuating you do)

No I was giving examples of the corny shit said to guilt trip women into sending nudes.

Guilt trips? Yes. Does it ever work? No. I sense manipulation faster than flies on shit yesterday.
Ladies..from the mouth of a lady..
:ualreadyknow: Germs is ya guy

When you thought you knew what happened between CTB and Kandy

I did know what happened but niggas capes was extra tight. Niggas were pressed to control the narrative so it didn't really matter what I said. Still doesn't when it comes to her and her bullshit but I'm off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back