Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie
@AP21

Come save the site

I've been saying that shit for over a year. When I started noticing niggas would giggle and hi- five everytime another chick would stop posting I knew what time it was.

I brought about 50 chicks here and 99% of em said yall corny af. I think the last straw was @Dolly

Since then, I've just been focusing on the seo and business side of the game and let the staff tend to the day to day politics.

I've been saying that shit for over a year. When I started noticing niggas would giggle and hi- five everytime another chick would stop posting I knew what time it was.

I brought about 50 chicks here and 99% of em said yall corny af. I think the last straw was @Dolly

Since then, I've just been focusing on the seo and business side of the game and let the staff tend to the day to day politics.

Damn this a bad look.

Damn bruh.

Confucius is Philosopher.

I called you Confucius germs cuz you were dropping some philosophy... I'm guessing cuz you're taking a philosophy class so it's impacting your thinking.

And you responded you not confused.

Either you have no idea who Confucius is and thought I was calling you confused.

You think Confucius was constantly confused.

Or some weird Germs answer you're gonna make up in response....

Either way it's still a pretty ironic response

Maann fuck yall niggas

iqolBFq.png

50 chicks huh? And all we got left is one who has never even posted a pic ....yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back