Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting tired of trying to lift niggas up while my black ass feet are still stuck on the ground. About to start shooting niggas.

Another white deer sighting close by me

surprised the rednecks aint killed it yet maybe they'll let it live

78211168_245531189749908_4709338125741064192_n.jpg
Yo I saw a white squirrel a few weeks ago

IMG_20191024_073528_417.jpg

You bitch ass niggas letting your girlfriend grab 2 handfuls of ya booty while y'all making out?

I just saw this on the subway platform and thought about pushing them on the tracks.

Ladies you grabbing 2 scoops of ya mans booty?

You bitch ass niggas letting your girlfriend grab 2 handfuls of ya booty while y'all making out?

I just saw this on the subway platform and thought about pushing them on the tracks.

Ladies you grabbing 2 scoops of ya mans booty?

So lettin ya girl grabbin yo azzz during a make out session is Man Law Violation?

Shopping online>>>>>shopping in-store. I wanted to cop some nike jogger pants and hoodie yesterday. I went to Sports Academy and found that they had a holiday sale on the pants. The pants was $44 and the hoodie was $55. They didn't have a black hoodie in stock, so I bought the pants. It came up to $49. I went home and went to their website, and seen that they had two deals online. After, I found a Groupon coupon online. It took the price down by $9 each on both items. I copped the hoodie for $46 and the pants for $35. Free shipping and handling. I took the pants back to the store. I saved about $30 by going online.

Shopping online>>>>>shopping in-store. I wanted to cop some nike jogger pants and hoodie yesterday. I went to Sports Academy and found that they had a holiday sale on the pants. The pants was $44 and the hoodie was $55. They didn't have a black hoodie in stock, so I bought the pants. It came up to $49. I went home and went to their website, and seen that they had two deals online. After, I found a Groupon coupon online. It took the price down by $9 each on both items. I copped the hoodie for $46 and the pants for $35. Free shipping and handling. I took the pants back to the store. I saved about $30 by going online.
This nigga jus discovered online retail...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back