Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months away from the shirtless AVI reveal, you ABW ladies gone have to wash ya draws in the sink like shorty from the OPP video

@Banginscrew901 look

72428202_10157930330679551_6542611410998788096_n.jpg

Woo and cho are rival Brooklyn crews used to be called hood stars and wave gang. Its all mixed wit bloods n crips so its confusing as fuck.

Facts....shit is mad confusing....been listening to some niggas called the Blixkys and Sheff G this morning...sounds like Chicago niggas....

Facts....shit is mad confusing....been listening to some niggas called the Blixkys and Sheff G this morning...sounds like Chicago niggas....
Yea they heavy on drill rap. 22gz is/was the closest to blow up big wit the new bk sound. Him and sheff g both got pulled from rolling loud in new york because fear of public safety smh.

If u wanna get intuned you can check out melztv and OG product youtube channels.

Then theres also the cc show that is straght exposing/hood drama that is hilariously sad at the same time

I'm on this boat ride that my cousin is DJing at. These old heads filled up this boat fast and they are having fun. Why my generation can't get along like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back