Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo...I used to think Trump was stupid and ignorant. Bruh lowkey a genius...deadass.

Anyone wit a brain can see the game ain't in Biden no more. Trump and the conservative media will eat that man for lunch.

So what you do..you get caught acting like he scares you and your chances of getting reelected. By asking a foreign government..light weight treason, to dig up dirt to use against him.

Signaling to liberals that you think he is a threat, thus they believe hes their best chance, just for you to lay em down like Tyson used to do..

The man is smart

Yo...I used to think Trump was stupid and ignorant. Bruh lowkey a genius...deadass.

Anyone wit a brain can see the game ain't in Biden no more. Trump and the conservative media will eat that man for lunch.

So what you do..you get caught acting like he scares you and your chances of getting reelected. By asking a foreign government..light weight treason, to dig up dirt to use against him.

Signaling to liberals that you think he is a threat, thus they believe hes their best chance, just for you to lay em down like Tyson used to do..

The man is smart
No,he really is stupid and ignorant, hell thats putting it lightly

Proud of the big home.

@thesharkdaymond

Took time out his day to guide and give advice to him.

Made his year.

Go support daymond.....I respect him even more for this.

Get his book...

Powershift

I'm going to preorder a few and give them as presents this Christmas.

The man is smart
Its not that he's smart..
He's a master at deflection. Anyone from the hood can run circles around trump.

Real shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back