Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo tell me how I was having sex last night and I damn near shitted on the bed

I was holding on for dear life

Then when we both got up I had to kick her off the toilet because I was about to shit on the floor

Yo tell me how I was having sex last night and I damn near shitted on the bed

I was holding on for dear life

Then when we both got up I had to kick her off the toilet because I was about to shit on the floor

Damn shame you still living in a place with only 1 bathroom
giphy.gif

Niggas bathroom shaming? Lol

Nigga I live in jersey I’m not spending $1500 just for an extra bathroom

LLS just talking shit for real but if you not willing to pay extra for comfort and better living then that's just some shit I ain't going to understand.

Your woman got the shits but you gotta piss in the sink cause you drank a gallon of water and can't hold it cause you only got 1 bathroom ain't the move.

LLS just talking shit for real but if you not willing to pay extra for comfort and better living then that's just some shit I ain't going to understand.

Your woman got the shits but you gotta piss in the sink cause you drank a gallon of water and can't hold it cause you only got 1 bathroom ain't the move.
Ehh it’s normally she chillin on the toilet while I come in like yo my nigga you just on your phone ima need you to get up real quick

And we comfortable B

Ehh it’s normally she chillin on the toilet while I come in like yo my nigga you just on your phone ima need you to get up real quick

And we comfortable B

If you say so. Everybody got levels of what they feel is comfortable.

Test #5 in the books for Earth Science. Welp...bombed that muthafucca. Lol. Well maybe not a full bombing...but enough where I'd be shocked af if I passed.

One of my classmates said "fucc it" and didn't even bother doing the 10 essay questions. Lol! Instructor didn't like that, tore the essay page off the test, and told him to take it home and do it. Said he'll give him 4 points. I think bruh failing that class anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back