Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO "I had you set for life"

let him breathe mane lmaoooo

2 grand in a savings account with a good apr and a decent life insurance policy on dad equals "my kid is set" to a new young father

he didnt say buddy was rich

My bad.. I meant the airing of it out on social media

meh.....I wouldnt do it because im not that person, but i cant say he's wrong....a lotta people use that shit to vent

he didnt name the girl or tag nobody or say anything bad really

let him work thru his feels

69971614_10112169810119898_8080914502805094400_o.jpg

Man i find out my kid is not my kid im disappearing. Doing the complete opposite of putting it on social media. All my accounts deleted, looking for jobs out of state and all that.

Moms is foul as fuck for letting it get that far.

Dude aint foul for not taking care of the kid any longer.

Dying at dude typing directly to a baby. "I got you for life" baby cant read fam. You posting that for yourself.

How people chasing attention off Ls? Crazy

Last edited:
and the message and content changed as SOON as it got recognized and put on

i hear what you're saying....but this started because you saw Arab Trap....there's trap museums......1,000 new lil so and so's every day with face tats and horrible drug problems before they even make any real money

i didnt see conscious rap take off and be copied that way.......I cant even say I ever saw any other culture try to adapt Crunk or Snap and everybody swore that shit was dumb and overly popular and ruining hip hop....but there was no internet craze behind that shit

but trap? EVERY culture's youth wants to be fly guys with jewels and guns and models and they'll spend money on anything that'll bring them closer to being that

hairstyles, fashion trends, dances, etc....imo its never been about stealing a culture they thought was so great....its just about getting in on whats doing good business wise

quick, odd example lol: justin timberlake would stayed the Nsync guy if that stayed cool. But it didnt. aight boom....cut the hair down low, a fade maybe, get some slick dance moves....lots of sliding and poppin and ticking.....sing like Usher.....aaaand we got a whole new career

I feel you, but part of what you're saying doesn't make any sense. Conscious rap did travel. I'm pretty sure there are places out there where some conscious rappers are more popular than in the US. No it didn't blow up other places, but it never even blew up here. I don't know about Crunk. Even though other artists did Crunk. let's be honest, the popularity of Crunk was kinda embodied in Lil Jon. I think people could import that sound, but I don't think it was something that someone in another country could emulate. I don't know. I get what you're saying and I agree to some extent, but I also think the love for Hip Hop outside of this country runs deeper than you seem to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back