Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this was mildly interesting. Berkley, California city officials decided to replace gendered terms in its municipal codes, like "manhole" with gender-neutral ones like "maintenance hole". Someone submitted a 14 page proposal claiming "The use of gender-inclusive language is associated with reductions in gender stereotyping and discrimination. Further, for transgender and non-binary people, traditional binary approaches to language can cause stigma".

Thinkin back @ my coworkers gripin about how hot it was at 88 and 90 degrees...while I'm heading back to S.C. where it be 90 degrees at 2 fuccin A.M.!

I just smh @ them sometimes.

Claims she invented the silk hair bonnet and sells them for $98 and the black color bonnet is sold out.
wdog469icfcqummxhfyc.png

Switched my internet from spectrum to att this morning.

Dude came through to install it. We about the same age. We talked about sports and games while he was working. Got kind of cool. I had espn on and shit.

At the end dude was like man I got nothing to do cause my next job is at 1 pm and paused like he was expecting me to say yo chill and watch tv till your next job.

I was like shiieet crank the ac and take a nap in the van bruh. One.

Last edited:
Switched my internet from spectrum to att this morning.

Dude came through to install it. We about the same age. We talked about sports and games while he was working. Got kind of cool. I had espn on and shit.

At the end dude was like man I got nothing to do cause my next job is at 1 pm and paused like he was expecting me to say yo chill and watch tv till your next job.

I was like shiieet crank the ac and take a nap in the van bruh. One.
lmao.. he wanted to eat chicken wings with you B ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back