Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to bed around 5:00am..........it was 81 degrees.

Got up around 9:00am..........it was 87 degrees.

I'm in Richmond, Virginia.

VIRGINIA

Not Florida..........not Arizona...........not Texas........not Nevada...........but VIRGINIA.

:worried::foh5:

Stringer Bell disgusted clip.gif

McNulty upset clip.gif

Went to bed around 5:00am..........it was 81 degrees.

Got up around 9:00am..........it was 87 degrees.

I'm in Richmond, Virginia.

VIRGINIA

Not Florida..........not Arizona...........not Texas........not Nevada...........but VIRGINIA.

:worried::foh5:

View attachment 151834

View attachment 151833

Yeah homie, you a little light on them numbers for out here. When I was in Phoenix there were days I went to bed and it was still in the high 90's or touching 100. Leave for work at 7am and it's 105 or some silly shit like that. It's been a little cooler this year here in Southern Nevada but still going to bed at 85-86 degrees lately is kinda the norm at this point.

Yeah homie, you a little light on them numbers for out here. When I was in Phoenix there were days I went to bed and it was still in the high 90's or touching 100. Leave for work at 7am and it's 105 or some silly shit like that. It's been a little cooler this year here in Southern Nevada but still going to bed at 85-86 degrees lately is kinda the norm at this point.

It wasn't really about the numbers for those states.

Just that it's not normal for VA to be this hot that early in the morning............and I'd only expect to experience that kind of heat living in those states.

Having said all that, after reading your post..........and @Goldie 's before that............I'm thankful to be living in Virginia.

105 at 7 in the morning isn't for me.

Just that it's not normal for VA to be this hot that early in the morning............and I'd only expect to experience that kind of heat living in those states.

Having said all that, after reading your post..........and @Goldie 's before that............I'm thankful to be living in Virginia.

Bruh, I had a parent-teacher meeting at 8am once. We get out and I'm on my way to work at 9am...

It was 115 degrees... At 9am.

And my Volvo's AC was out. And it was 50 miles one way to work over surface streets.

Last edited:

Gonna be 85 for me tomorrow.

Get cool since it eight here.

I hope you niggas boil.

I can't talk
We don't have central air here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back