Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have one of them irobot vacuums? Does that shit really work?

I've always wanted one but I always felt like they dont work.

Edit: just saw they got robotic mops too.

I really want these man. Just want to make sure they work.
My mama has one. My daddy has one too.
They work.

you dont think you can go crazy losing everything and then people looking down on you as a man?
you cant wash your ass and gotta beg for food or make it to the shelter at a certain time where niggas might steal your shit.
gotta find a nice place to sleep while niggas might steal you shit.
digging in trash for food.
smelling like wytpipo

not too many people can stay sane

Being treated like shit doesn't make you mentally ill. Now some can definitely develop PTSD and anxiety from traumatic events and stress, but most of them that happen to be mentally ill are homeless due to their mental illness and not receiving the proper care, guidance they need.

Being treated like shit doesn't make you mentally ill. Now some can definitely develop PTSD and anxiety from traumatic events and stress, but most of them that happen to be mentally ill are homeless due to their mental illness and not receiving the proper care, guidance they need.
you wrong and you right.
only way to settle this is to out ya hands up

I told you you had a week off from me knocking yo ass out but if you want to expedite these hands to your jaw that's blessed.
ya know.....

it seems like everyone wants to beat my ass.
seems like the common denominator is you niggas.
i think imma start a thread ......go to each posters city and hang out in the tourist section and say i was in they hood like game did.
and then do a "who said soulja cant come to the hood" pic.

i think imma start a ig and do this shit.
go nothing but money and time to kill.

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back