Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working downtown be that bullshit sometimes
A hobo out here sagging with no draws, got his dick all out and shit
kisspng-emoji-vomiting-emoticon-smiley-iphone-emojis-5abe2003792222.1487052915224094754962.png

dont dis the homeless.
most of you niggas are just a lawsuit away from that same situation

They need to go to jail to give themselves an excuse for being broke!!!!

Just bullshitting but its fucked because I can see a high majority of the homeless people I see have mental issues.

Anyone have one of them irobot vacuums? Does that shit really work?

I've always wanted one but I always felt like they dont work.

Edit: just saw they got robotic mops too.

I really want these man. Just want to make sure they work.

Last edited:

Just bullshitting but its fucked because I can see a high majority of the homeless people I see have mental issues.
a few years back i used to go to shelters on some charity shit.......and the people tend to get a little mental because of what life was like or how they got there and some are just on drugs. And of course you have lazy no good niggas too.

its crazy how people get to where they are sometimes.
i must admit when i was young and didnt understand....i used to say foul shit about the homeless. niggas just lazy....i found out later it was because it was one of my biggest fears and it subconsciously scared me every time i saw a homeless person.
but i took time to talk to the people at the shelters and learned alot.

now i treat all homeless with respect.
at the end of the day, who am i to judge that type situation.

cleaning my apartment.......dust bunnies every fucking where.
being away for 2weeks makes them shits multiply.

hopefully wifey changes her mind on that fine ass cleaner i wanted to hire

Sad part is they been had those mental issues. Family and friends just gave up on a lot of em.
Most people try to associate the mental issues with the amount of time they been in the streets but that's not it.

a few years back i used to go to shelters on some charity shit.......and the people tend to get a little mental because of what life was like or how they got there and some are just on drugs. And of course you have lazy no good niggas too.

its crazy how people get to where they are sometimes.
i must admit when i was young and didnt understand....i used to say foul shit about the homeless. niggas just lazy....i found out later it was because it was one of my biggest fears and it subconsciously scared me every time i saw a homeless person.
but i took time to talk to the people at the shelters and learned alot.

now i treat all homeless with respect.
at the end of the day, who am i to judge that type situation.

See... smh. They don't get mental illness because they're homeless. It's not contracted from sidewalks. They been that way.
People around them just give up.

See... smh. They don't get mental illness because they're homeless. It's not contracted from sidewalks. They been that way.
People around them just give up.
if you want to go this way...we can.

we all got mental issues. we just didnt have anything happen for it to manifest itself.
yea, i know a few crazies......but not many.

Sad part is they been had those mental issues. Family and friends just gave up on a lot of em.
Most people try to associate the mental issues with the amount of time they been in the streets but that's not it.
you dont think you can go crazy losing everything and then people looking down on you as a man?
you cant wash your ass and gotta beg for food or make it to the shelter at a certain time where niggas might steal your shit.
gotta find a nice place to sleep while niggas might steal you shit.
digging in trash for food.
smelling like wytpipo

not too many people can stay sane

Anyone have one of them irobot vacuums? Does that shit really work?

I've always wanted one but I always felt like they dont work.

Edit: just saw they got robotic mops too.

I really want these man. Just want to make sure they work.
My girl has one. They are amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back