Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't spend so much bread these past couple weeks on the app, I would've got that robot vacuum thing.

************************FAT BOY POST*********************

Ok, so I went to the gym yesterday.

Worked out for about 2 hours.

3 sets of military presses, 9 sets of leg lifts, 9 sets of sitting leg curls, 3 sets of triceps pull downs, 6 sets of situps (30 reps/set), and 500 stomach crunches.

Weighed 284.5 yesterday morning.

Cut my grass this morning (which took about 2 hours)............came back in the house...........showered..........and weighed 281.5 pounds this morning.

But that's neither here nor there.

After i worked out yesterday, I decided to go to Hardee's after seeing all those commercials for their chargrilled double cheeseburgers.

I got on double cheeseburger, and a 5pc tenders combo.

The cheeseburger was pretty good.

I think they must've heard people complain about them reducing the size of them because they're the back to the normal size now.

Hopefully Burger King follows suit and stops selling those miniature cheeseburgers at full price.

Anyway, the most important part of this is the drink I got with the combo.

Now, normally.......on the rare occasion that I go to Hardees...........I get a sprite for my drink.

The cashier said they were out of sprite, so i had to choose another drink.

Guess what i saw on the menu?

Do y'all remember the orange drink that McDonalds sold for years that they suddenly stopped selling a few months back?

The Hi-C Orange???

Well..........................HARDEES IS SELLING IT NOW!!!!!

No idea how long they''ve been selling it............or why McDonald's stopped............but Hardees is selling it now.

So, anybody that misses those orange drinks from McDonalds that most of us grew up on..............you can find them at Hardees.

Not sure if Hardees has free refills or not, but I'm definitely going to make it a habit to go there more often just for the drinks alone.

Whoever's in the marketing department for Hardees needs to get this out.

They're missing out on a lot of potential business by people not knowing they're selling the Hi-C Orange.

Don't understand why Hi-C isn't selling those drinks in the grocery stores.

Whoever's running their marketing department needs to step up their game too.

But yeah, just wanted to let y'all know that Hardees is selling the same orange drinks that McDonalds sold for years.

You're welcome..................YOU'RE ALL WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Tyrion bowing clip.gif

My 11 year old nephew was watching Black Panther earlier. So they showed the first scene of M'Baku. He started chanting after M'Baku.

But he thought he was chanting "Wi-Fi"

bill-cosby-annoyed-shaking-head-smh-gif.gif

update

the chick i talked about a while back who wasnt trying to pay me for a job i did back in january.

i finally talked to her.

i decided against involving my lawyer and was just to be patient and hope that it fixes its self since i know things can happen.

anyway......she finally contact me and explained what happened.

whether its a lie of not...i have decided to give her a chance to correct things. she is a black woman after all.

i need to understand things dont always work like you want them...happened to me so i cant be different when im the other end.

my people need to have a different response from me vs how i treat the white folk and corporations.

update

the chick i talked about a while back who wasnt trying to pay me for a job i did back in january.

i finally talked to her.

i decided against involving my lawyer and was just to be patient and hope that it fixes its self since i know things can happen.

anyway......she finally contact me and explained what happened.

whether its a lie of not...i have decided to give her a chance to correct things. she is a black woman after all.

i need to understand things dont always work like you want them...happened to me so i cant be different when im the other end.

my people need to have a different response from me vs how i treat the white folk and corporations.

Steve-Buscemi-Fuck-All-That.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back