Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrolling on the internet, came up on an article of a place I thought gave a fuck about reporting legit news.

Fucking article is about some chick that plays GTA, in a role playing form. Like, they take on the role of NPCs and do shit that the NPC would do. Was some black chick roll playing as a EMC worker. Shes responding to a dead body call..

Ayo..mind u, this is like the oddest shit I've ever heard and I cant believe people actually spend time in their day living out mundane lives of video game characters..that in itself..I got so many questions.

But back to my shit, so in her stream, yea people actually sit and watch someone do a fake everyday job..but in her stream, some one online ran over the character and called her a nigger..that's what the article is about.

Let me just say, a part of me is irritated by my cultural conditioning not allowing me to be as comfortable being a loser as these kids are nowadays...go them

I've ran into a few GTA role players. That shit weird as fuck bruh

theres actually a nigga on this site thats into that fuck shit. Puts his characters in pajamas and puts them to bed and all that.

ole weird ass nigga

Epic dive over the fence

Ahhh man, check out those epic hops!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back