Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy just got banned from talking on Xbox live. He must’ve been talking big shit.

Every weekend my son trying to log into another account cuz he got banned again smh...I know he stay sayin’ outlandish shit on there...I came downstairs 1 mornin’ to make breakfast and he was tellin’ somebody @You lucky my dad down here right now!!” I just shook my head...at least he got sense enough to know better than to say some slick shit around me

Just realizing, Shannon Sharpe is funny............but sometimes he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Watching Undisputed now, and he's saying D'Angelo Russell going to the Lakers would be a bad move because he'd be the 3rd option behind Lebron and Anthony Davis.

I think it would actually be a good fit because, with AD and Lebron on the court, one of them is going to command a double team........which is gonna leave D'Angelo more open.

It'd also be a good redemption story as well.

Would be funny if they sign him, and then offer Swaggy P a spot back on the team too.

Ironically, that would be a good fit too because they need more outside shooters.

He's not in the league now, so they could probably get him at a decent price.

My daddy married this woman when I was younger who had three sons. I considered them my step brothers. We was close enough. They got a divorce and I ain’t seen or heard from them niggas in years. I had to be like 16. One of them hit me up constantly referring to himself as my brother. You ain’t my damn brother bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back