Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was about to go to the gym today, but realized I've got some rotten gas.

Last time I went to the gym like that, I got the bubble guts as soon as I got in the locker room.

Luckily the gym floor has 2 private bathrooms with a sink, so I managed to change into my gym clothes in time to make it into one of the bathrooms and take a massive diarrhea dump.

Thankfully, the bathroom wasn't occupied at the time..........and there was plenty of toilet paper there.

Having a bathroom with a sink is helpful as well because I was able to make self-made wet wipes by running water on the toilet paper before I wiped myself.

Surprisingly, that was the only time I had to take a dump during the course of my workout.

Last time I had to go to the bathroom about 3 or 4 times.

Didn't wanna risk it today though.

My dilemma right now is, I'm not really hungry.............but I know I have to eat something in order to induce a bowel movement.

Thing is, I'm trying to lose weight.........and there's no telling how much I'd have to eat in order to make that happen.

Haven't worked out since this past Tuesday, so I'm definitely gonna have to go to the gym tomorrow.

For now, however, I'm probably gonna take a nap in a few minutes...........get up at 10 to watch Bill Maher........and probably end up going to bed around 3 or 4am.

Last edited:
I got nothing but pics I took of myself(selfie-ish) because she wanna do a quick snap for me but expect me to be a whole photographer for her. Biiiiiiiiiih.

My IG LOOKS FUN and hers look like garbage.

She paid for one day of activities. So tomorrow will be better for her. She got some fun catching up to do. She in the dust!

And she smoking all the weed.

She paid for one day of activities. So tomorrow will be better for her. She got some fun catching up to do. She in the dust!

And she smoking all the weed.
She having a good trip then lol

you ever had strong beef with someone in the past, then you find out that they are close relatives to your cousin.

tiger-woods-mad.jpg

Tf are you doing here?

Attachments

• tiger-woods-mad.jpg
    tiger-woods-mad.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back