Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the water? Y'all finna do some cliff diving/jumping? Jet ski's n shit?

the fam and I went to Jamaica some years ago and jumped off the rocks at Ricks Cafe in Negril
Her friend ain't got time for that, she tryna get fucked

Don't be insensitive b

:mybad:

lmao shame on me for thinking niggas can multitask
You ain't reading between the lines

Her friend only wants to multitask on one thing, and while he maybe down to share, I'm sure Kandy would punch him in the eye if he tries it

When u wanna get buck but u remember u took SF advice and went home to be a family man..

tenor (7).gif

Now u gotta think of a responsible way to do some shit, you only ever knew how to deal with irresponsibly.

I am and have done it.

I’m traveling with someone who rather sit up under a nigga. I went parasailing by myself. Most likely will jump off this cliff by myself.

Oh and get this...
“Too broke to do stuff.” Then got the nerve to say she having the time of her life.

How's the water? Y'all finna do some cliff diving/jumping? Jet ski's n shit?

the fam and I went to Jamaica some years ago and jumped off the rocks at Ricks Cafe in Negril

Don’t get me wrong tho. I’m having a lot of fun with my Jamaica friendsssss. It’s just weird to see someone come to Jamaica or on a vacation to be under a nigga.

I am and have done it.

I’m traveling with someone who rather sit up under a nigga. I went parasailing by myself. Most likely will jump off this cliff by myself.

Oh and get this...
“Too broke to do stuff.” Then got the nerve to say she having the time of her life.

Damn. I know you finna enjoy yourself either way tho, even if ya homie on some otha shit. Have fun lady

Was about to go to the gym today, but realized I've got some rotten gas.

Last time I went to the gym like that, I got the bubble guts as soon as I got in the locker room.

Luckily the gym floor has 2 private bathrooms with a sink, so I managed to change into my gym clothes in time to make it into one of the bathrooms and take a massive diarrhea dump.

Thankfully, the bathroom wasn't occupied at the time..........and there was plenty of toilet paper there.

Having a bathroom with a sink is helpful as well because I was able to make self-made wet wipes by running water on the toilet paper before I wiped myself.

Surprisingly, that was the only time I had to take a dump during the course of my workout.

Last time I had to go to the bathroom about 3 or 4 times.

Didn't wanna risk it today though.

My dilemma right now is, I'm not really hungry.............but I know I have to eat something in order to induce a bowel movement.

Thing is, I'm trying to lose weight.........and there's no telling how much I'd have to eat in order to make that happen.

Haven't worked out since this past Tuesday, so I'm definitely gonna have to go to the gym tomorrow.

For now, however, I'm probably gonna take a nap in a few minutes...........get up at 10 to watch Bill Maher........and probably end up going to bed around 3 or 4am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back