Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this video of him randomly breaking up a fight between some kids and trying to give them a speech and the nigga recording was clowning calling him Stacy from the wood

Bout to plaster all my fatassness on IG. Idgaf I’m in Jamaica and I’m working on it!
giphy.gif

Watching this AFI Life Achievement Award for Denzel Washington.
This is really good.
Just saw that clip from Glory with that single tear. Sheesh

ABW ladies, I know it's been hard since he went away
And left you so sad, you cry every day
Let me kiss your tears, erase all your doubts
'Cause for you I'm here, you won't be without love!

Don't need a man that'll give you money
Come on let me show you just what you need, honey
Don't need a man that'll treat you funny
You need a dog with trill, a man like me

Someone who can love you
Someone who will need you
Someone who will treat you right, like me girl
Someone you can hold at night
Someone stable in your life
You need a dog that's trill, a dog like me

Everybody’s selling plates and cakes etc. don’t nobody want that shit

The lady that does my taxes (20 year retiree from the IRS) has one of the most dirtiest houses I have seen...only been in there once by the door and had to get up out of there because it was that bad........she sent me a LinkedIn connection request last year that listed her as the CEO /Owner of her catering service.....wtf.....anybody that knows her not trying to buy a plate from her when she smells like 3 day old urine and trash

The lady that does my taxes (20 year retiree from the IRS) has one of the most dirtiest houses I have seen...only been in there once by the door and had to get up out of there because it was that bad........she sent me a LinkedIn connection request last year that listed her as the CEO /Owner of her catering service.....wtf.....anybody that knows her not trying to buy a plate from her when she smells like 3 day old urine and trash

Smdh disgusting

Second time out here and the mf who stalked me is restalking me. This girl Im with is ALSO swayed by these Jamaicans like my other friend. So I’m third wheeling again and have nobody to take pics of me.

I’m happy and having a blast tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back