Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Popeyes Bigger Box as Popeyes Nigger Box

Smh, what is wrong with me

Shout out to @OhMars for supporting my raffle as well! You’ll be my nigga for life. When I finish my getting all my equipment for my new shirt venture. You get one on me.

@OhMars you heard about Whataburger??

Someone hold me!!!
View attachment 142151
Just saw!
Im sick
tenor.gif

happy juneteenth!

as several “figureheads” head to the white house to speak on the case of reparations, i think its important to note that every Black worker in this country should be for reparations NOW. the huge value accumulated from unpaid labor of enslaved humans, an upwards of $14 trillion dollars in todays terms, should go to working-class descendants in an effort to uplift our living standards. thats you, me, and those throughout the global south and diaspora.

we, as a people, still face economic exploitation via capitalism. wall street, banking institutions, insurance companies and other various financiers owe their origins to chattle slavery.

these institutions continue to prey on historically looted communities. continue to propel our disenfranchisement city to city, hood to hood, block to block while their pockets remain fat.

will reparations end state violence or mow down these hegemonic sys that serve to only subjugate and destabilize us as a people? no. will reparations end the prison industrial complex and dismantle white supremacist sovereignty? no. will reparations lead to decolonization? no.

but should a people that continues to be met with violence, abuse, prison, and ongoing genocide both physically, culturally, and spiritually be paid for their labor? for their descendants unpaid labor? YES.

economics = survival. economic empowerment is an act of resistance. im tryna eat, we all deserve to eat.

from chattle slavery, to jim crow status, to mustard gas experiments used on Black soliders in world war 2, to flint, to eric garner, to marsha p johnson, to the central park

america owes big time

and in the famous words of rihanna

...bitch betta have my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back