Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do y'all like your vacations? Packed with adventure and things to do? Or chill and uneventful?

Packed with adventures and things to do. I was always that highly energetic, active child when I was young and I'm still that way to this day. The type that'll leave the house at 10am and be gone all day. I really can't stand being in the house unless maybe it's a bad rainstorm. But another reason why I chose that option because I didn't go to alot of vacations (White Waters & Six Flags were the only spots I knew of) when I was young. I kinda get discouraged about that. So now every vacation, I'm on the road or plane to somewhere; with or without anyone. Gotta take advantage of life.

How do y'all like your vacations? Packed with adventure and things to do? Or chill and uneventful?

packed with OPTIONAL adventures and things to do lol

I always start out trying to do everything, then by day 3-4 i literally just wanna chill on the beach sun up to sun down

I make it a point to do at least one thing i cant/wont do at home, and i try not to eat anything i can get at home

i feel that

when we do N.O. we get a balcony room right by all the action....so we can be in it when we feel like it, then just slip back in the room when we dont lol

the last two vacays have included kids tho....that shit is hard lol, aint no chill....lord knows i love them and im glad they get the experiences but we come back tired AF

Sit your hyper ass down and enjoy doing nothing
Gemini shit...countless times I tell my wife the same shit. But nah, she gotta plan the trip to Antiqua that 3 months away, she gotta get phone watches for the kids and apply credits and promos to the phone account, she gotta wash three loads of clothes, dry, and put them away. She gotta go to the store and buy me underwear download.jpeg I just bought underwear

:cantsee:yea but I dont like the way they look on you..

Then she gotta go on wayfarer and buy some shit for her garden shes gonna start 2months from now. Then she gotta research spots for the business she wants to open..

I'm just :cont: watching TV

She come outta no where like jaws
:Pathetic:look at u..I do so much and you wont help me

:popcorn2:could you move from in front the TV please

Hes not an arrogant show boat making it all about him. Hes not displaying poor sportsmanship and lack of leadership. Hes not disrespecting opponents and the spirit of competition.

Nah

Hes just a young kid having fun and "trollin" the competition and having fun being the "heel"..

This what white privilege look like, Zion gotta be a leader and a saint, even though his games raise the price of admission

Hes not an arrogant show boat making it all about him. Hes not displaying poor sportsmanship and lack of leadership. Hes not disrespecting opponents and the spirit of competition.

Nah

Hes just a young kid having fun and "trollin" the competition and having fun being the "heel"..

This what white privilege look like, Zion gotta be a leader and a saint, even though his games raise the price of admission

Bruh, when I heard Zion talk I laughed hard as fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back