Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new dog is fixated on my son. It’s a little weird.

he will literally stare my son down for minutes at a time. He is literally staring at me right now.

Get rid of that dog as soon as possible.

The new dog's getting territorial and sees your son as a threat and/or rival for your affections.

Crazy, like...this song and video was my introduction to hiphop and I fell in love wit it at this point..

How these niggaz was in their 20's when I was 8 and they still look like they're in their 30s

Ayo I'm an animal lover but I feel like they should have dogfights... but with those little shit dogs like yorkies and chihuahuas and cockerdoodles or whatever the fuck. And they just nip at eat other.

But here's the genius part... How do you know who won? You gotta make them drink mad water before the fight and whoever pees first loses.

Sorry I'm drunk as shit. I just bought a house today.

But I think I might be onto something here. Humane dog fighting.

Son. I be having crazy visions.

Ayo I'm an animal lover but I feel like they should have dogfights... but with those little shit dogs like yorkies and chihuahuas and cockerdoodles or whatever the fuck. And they just nip at eat other.

But here's the genius part... How do you know who won? You gotta make them drink mad water before the fight and whoever pees first loses.

Sorry I'm drunk as shit. I just bought a house today.

But I think I might be onto something here. Humane dog fighting.

Son. I be having crazy visions.
Go drink some water.

There's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to pack all this shit in two days. I already watched the first 20 minutes of annabele creation 3 times in the past 3 days and passed out every time.

Go drink some water.

what the fuck is water?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back