Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys seen the Thanos waves meme ? It popped up on one of my IG timelines but I can't find it

now. It has the scene where Thanos sat Tony on the rock after he stabbed him and Thanos has a durag

on and Tony Stark has Photoshop waves in his head and it has the Thanos quotation: "You have my

respect Stark your shits is spinnin'. " LOOOOOOOL

She wouldn’t dare ask Jay Z or 50 Cent that question tho

Cause they are at least perceived to be successful. Soulja Boy's shit seems to crash and burn around him. It's a fair question. Why would you have a ton of businesses if you can't even properly manage one? But go ahead thinking she's the dumb one and Soulja Boy somehow became brilliant if that makes you happy.

Homeboy wife invited all to his suprise bday party this afternoon....

So we chilling and one of his other homeboys start talking about highschool wrestling....

Dude a big boy too..... Like 300+ easy..... So I already knew it was coming....

My homeboy start smiling, " yea, D used to wrestle too.... He wrestled for City"

I instantly saw dude heart drop.

He was like "oh yeah, what weight?"

I said heavy weight...

So a chick picked up on it like

" Oh y'all wrestled each other?? Who won"

Lol, I just walked out the room.....

When he said he only lost by two points...I almost lost it....I pinned that nigga in less than 45 seconds...I was a Savage..

That shit was the district tournament, I was the #2 seed, and he was my first match.....

I let him have his lie.... Shit hilarious though

Earlier I had a nap so good I got up from it, went to the bathroom, and started getting ready for work. It took me like 15 mins to realize that it wasn't morning...or Monday.

No one wonder I’m feeling extra zesty, NH

It’s all in the moon cycles.......

I remember one’a my “weirder” homeboys got mad at me one day cuz I wouldn’t except him trying to tell me you’d get super powers from staring at tha blood moon so that’s why tha government hid it behind clouds whenever it happened...after minutes of me fucking wit him (nh) wit’ any kind of ridiculous points I could think of he literally wanted to fight me finally after I just laughed and said “You must’a got a glimpse of that moon and was given Handi-Mans super retard brain...” I still bring that shit up to this day

:hahaha:

Homeboy wife invited all to his suprise bday party this afternoon....

So we chilling and one of his other homeboys start talking about highschool wrestling....

Dude a big boy too..... Like 300+ easy..... So I already knew it was coming....

My homeboy start smiling, " yea, D used to wrestle too.... He wrestled for City"

I instantly saw dude heart drop.

He was like "oh yeah, what weight?"

I said heavy weight...

So a chick picked up on it like

" Oh y'all wrestled each other?? Who won"

Lol, I just walked out the room.....

When he said he only lost by two points...I almost lost it....I pinned that nigga in less than 45 seconds...I was a Savage..

That shit was the district tournament, I was the #2 seed, and he was my first match.....

I let him have his lie.... Shit hilarious though
Oh god not the wrestling stories again.
Quick tell em about that time you had a asthma attack in the mid of match

Good pussy smells like ya youth

Whether you grew up on the streets, in a classroom, on a basketball court football field/baseball diamond, in a hospital, whatever ya youth was

Had a chick who pussy smelled like a library........I knew I was home and it was gonna be good

Good pussy smells like ya youth

Whether you grew up on the streets, in a classroom, on a basketball court football field/baseball diamond, in a hospital, whatever ya youth was

Had a chick who pussy smelled like a library........I knew I was home and it was gonna be good

Nigga you just got lucky you grew up around books...it’s some niggaz who grew up around tha beach

:wdf2:

Sorry Charleston posters....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back