Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody keeps giving him so much credit for that clap back, but it seems to me they are missing the point of her question. I don't believe she was asking that in the sense that having many businesses is a bad thing. I think she was asking it to say that if he focused more on one or two businesses and made them successful, he'd be better off.
Nah, if she wanted to say that she would have

Stopping rooting against that dude cause he got gold fronts and woat bars

Everybody keeps giving him so much credit for that clap back, but it seems to me they are missing the point of her question. I don't believe she was asking that in the sense that having many businesses is a bad thing. I think she was asking it to say that if he focused more on one or two businesses and made them successful, he'd be better off.
She wouldn’t dare ask Jay Z or 50 Cent that question tho

Haven't bought a quaker chewy oatmeal bar for like 10yrs. This shit is the size of one piece of kitkat now wtf!?! What a waste of money.

Haven't bought a quaker chewy oatmeal bar for like 10yrs. This shit is the size of one piece of kitkat now wtf!?! What a waste of money.

I bought a personal size bag of chips out tha gas station tha other day...shit had like 6 chips in it smh...

This shrinkflation shit is some BS!

Anyway I gotta step outside into The Day After Tomorow, wish me luck...

I see yall at -31...not sure what that translates to in American but stay warm out there ma lmao

Seen that Cardio B Yung Miami Twerk video. Sheesh. I remember I used to stay up to see Tip Drill, this shit on another level......Nah Tip Drill still better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back