Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pretty funny story.

Basically a cop was called in for a noise complaint associated with a cookout. He talked it over with the family, and it was settled peacefully. Some kids were out in the yard boxing and one challenged the cop. The cop strapped on the gloves and beat his ass. No everyone in the neighborhood likes the cop. lol Black people are won over by strange shit.

That's not a strange thing to be won over by. We are very big on respect. They respected him for getting in the gloves and they respected him for having hands to boot.

That's not a strange thing to be won over by. We are very big on respect. They respected him for getting in the gloves and they respected him for having hands to boot.

For a normal person, yeah, for a cop nah. I'm not even one of those people that believes you should treat all cops with animosity, but if you have a distrust of cops, a cop showing that he can and will fight shouldn't change that. But maybe it's a combination of that and the fact that he seems to be more on the reasonable side as cops go.

For a normal person, yeah, for a cop nah. I'm not even one of those people that believes you should treat all cops with animosity, but if you have a distrust of cops, a cop showing that he can and will fight shouldn't change that. But maybe it's a combination of that and the fact that he seems to be more on the reasonable side as cops go.
If he came in on some rah rah shut this party down type shit then yeah. But he came through, handled business peacefully, and joined in with the fun a little bit. That's honorable and respectful.

Last edited:
Oh must’ve been when you really didn’t like me for whatever reason. Kinda cool to know I almost made you leave. I’m powerful.
Nah it’s after me and you were perfectly fine. So I didn’t understand why you was acting like a bitch for those two days

and nah you’re not powerful I was just having a rough couple of days and you was pushing my buttons at the right time

Nah it’s after me and you were perfectly fine. So I didn’t understand why you was acting like a bitch for those two days

and nah you’re not powerful I was just having a rough couple of days and you was pushing my buttons at the right time
According to many I’m always acting like a bitch. ??‍♀️

I think I’m pretty cool and I am powerful mf.

so my question is why the switch from total dislike to whatever you call this shit you doing now?

giphy.gif

Nah didn't we just see a cop months back get on twitter and challenge anyone who thinks cops pussy to lace up and come see him then he turned into a whole bitch when niggas started accepting the challenge left and right. I get what you saying but I can respect a nigga keeping it respectable. A lot .f these cops even with an advantage too pussy.

According to many I’m always acting like a bitch. ??‍♀️

I think I’m pretty cool and I am powerful mf.

so my question is why the switch from total dislike to whatever you call this shit you doing now?
Nah you’re cool once you understand your sense of humor and demeanor a bit.

and idk I don’t hold grudges I never fully disliked you though you just rubbed me the wrong way at times and that also came from being unfamiliar.

You’re cool though I don’t find you annoying but quite the opposite.

Nah didn't we just see a cop months back get on twitter and challenge anyone who thinks cops pussy to lace up and come see him then he turned into a whole bitch when niggas started accepting the challenge left and right. I get what you saying but I can respect a nigga keeping it respectable. A lot .f these cops even with an advantage too pussy.

When you right, you right.

Nah you’re cool once you understand your sense of humor and demeanor a bit.

and idk I don’t hold grudges I never fully disliked you though you just rubbed me the wrong way at times and that also came from being unfamiliar.

You’re cool though I don’t find you annoying but quite the opposite.
Other words....

You’d beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back