Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I feel like politics was always boring as fuck, but decided to turn up once we all. Got grown....

Shit was never this crunk

Fuck you mean?
Niggas was getting topped in the oval office.
Going to war.
Getting shoes thrown at em.
Resigning and getting impeached and actually getting sent outta there.
Assinated allat.

Y’all kill me but naybe y’all are dumb and never knew the difference.
I grew up learning THING was the correct spelling. Also NOTHING was spelled the correct way. When I saw it written on these album covers and lyrics, I didn’t switch up the way it was spelled because I knew the correct spelling and why they spelled it differently. I know my students and everything is a lesson. They will know the difference between it being spelled correctly and it being a lyric.

I shouldn’t be teaching Ebonics but y’all use it everyday and I’m sure your kids (the ones who do have kids) use it time to time as well.The Ebonics y’all so worried about is in the music you listen to but I don’t see you with your red pen when it comes to them.

y’all so perfect.

I grew up learning THING was the correct spelling. Also NOTHING was spelled the correct way. When I saw it written on these album covers and lyrics, I didn’t switch up the way it was spelled because I knew the correct spelling and why they spelled it differently. I know my students and everything is a lesson. They will know the difference between it being spelled correctly and it being a lyric.

I shouldn’t be teaching Ebonics but y’all use it everyday and I’m sure your kids (the ones who do have kids) use it time to time as well.The Ebonics y’all so worried about is in the music you listen to but I don’t see you with your red pen when it comes to them.

y’all so perfect.

facts I thought people got over the Ebonics in class discussion 20 years ago.

facts I thought people got over the Ebonics in class discussion 20 years ago.
I’m smart enough to know the difference. I know when to use it. How to use it. When to make it a learning piece. It’s relatable to the students I teach and my higher ups know my mission. This year about to be DA bomb.

69 are you insane??

if it flew over my head it’ll fly over theirs...

Kandy in two weeks

tenor.gif

y’all so perfect.

No one accused you of teaching ebonics but I don't want to fight.

Like I'm a big kid.... I'll entertain all my son's interests.... Mainly cuz you gotta know what these little shots into....

But even I have my limit..... This among us game is dumb as shit. But kids love it ??‍♂️,

Tryna tell ya Loqa....

You want them kids.....put up what they like..:think2:

Like I'm a big kid.... I'll entertain all my son's interests.... Mainly cuz you gotta know what these little shots into....

But even I have my limit..... This among us game is dumb as shit. But kids love it ??‍♂️,

Tryna tell ya Loqa....

You want them kids.....put up what they like..:think2:
I know my students. That’s why I chose the theme I chose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back