Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever go to the club by yourself. If you don't have any people to ride with you, then don't go. That's like slitting your wrist while you in an ocean full of sharks. Because either people be scheming for a come up or they be hating. They'll probably see what you have on, how much you spent and be plotting or start hating because you pulled a chick that they couldn't get. So they see you by yourself and want to press you in the parking lot. One of my former coworkers went to the club last night, took a picture of himself this morning and was jumped by some dudes for no reason. Dude is a cool, laid back person, so it's odd that it happened to him but savages don't have morals at the same time. They beat him like it was a vendetta behind it.

Dun dun duna dun black lightning back!
WHERE IS TOBIAS! Anissa I am your father wait for my signal ,children of Garfield. ANNISA your mother has no ass. Uuuh Ok I'm going to track him

My two youngest each have a Switch, they simply refuse to connect it to the TV.

I've had my shit since launch and ive only played it on TV once and thats cause i was couch co-oping w/ my brother and niece. I need to get me an actual controller cause i be getting fucked up using just the joycons cause im not used to it

Last edited:
I hate when niggas abuse Important people to Black culture for some fucking likes. A lot of niggas won't do their research, and think Angela actually made that quote, thanks to this dumbass.

The power of social engineering, fam. I started noticing it a couple of years ago. They'll take a statement that they seen online and think it's law. A lot of times, on social media, people will worship every word that the messenger say instead doing their own research on it, then come with their own understanding and knowledge.

Don't ever go to the club by yourself. If you don't have any people to ride with you, then don't go. That's like slitting your wrist while you in an ocean full of sharks. Because either people be scheming for a come up or they be hating. They'll probably see what you have on, how much you spent and be plotting or start hating because you pulled a chick that they couldn't get. So they see you by yourself and want to press you in the parking lot. One of my former coworkers went to the club last night, took a picture of himself this morning and was jumped by some dudes for no reason. Dude is a cool, laid back person, so it's odd that it happened to him but savages don't have morals at the same time. They beat him like it was a vendetta behind it.
Lol homie thought he going to hang with friends huh

Should have went to a lounge, leave them fast loose thots to the pack of savages.

5 year from now, if you had the option to be a cyborg would you? U can argue that we already are, but I'm talking about an official cyborg.

5 year from now, if you had the option to be a cyborg would you? U can argue that we already are, but I'm talking about an official cyborg.
I just need a new set of lungs and a bionic eye

Keeping everything else cause my flesh is kissed by an angels tongue

I just need a new set of lungs and a bionic eye

Keeping everything else cause my flesh is kissed by an angels tongue

tenor.gif

Nah, I'm good. Niggas will be hacking other niggas, sending them to kill other niggas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back