Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh.....

My 8yo aint even that nice. These shifting stages fuck me up tho and he know when to jump

PLUS.....I aint played since N64....

It's like you gotta get 2-3 good hits in...then hold on for dear life until the time runs out. Lol.

Creed PvP is hilarious. So many niggas windmilling. I ain't saying a video game is a good measure of someone's fighting ability, but come on. lol

I need to go on and cop for Switch. I been putting it off since release cause people were saying the online was bad

Bruh.....

My 8yo aint even that nice. These shifting stages fuck me up tho and he know when to jump

PLUS.....I aint played since N64....
My nephew came thru on Xmas set up shop in one of the spare rooms w a TV like fam literally pulled out his shit plugged it up ...I go in there to play that shit homie thoroughly kicked my ass mind u I ain’t play video games in bout 15-20 yrs but still ....I just ended up unplugging the shit and telling him to go interact w the rest of the family....fuck that

We have it on Wii and I think they have it on Switch but I'm not sure 'cause neither of them will hook it up to the TV.

But... Gamecube SSBM??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeit. Me and Ness rundat. We used to sit here and play it on Dolphin all the time.

Cosign me and my niggas was trying to play that shit on switch. Had to plug in the gamecube for the real. Give me falco , marth or sheik and I'm slapping everything off the map.
Ended up running some naruto too. Niggas got thru like 6 summers off those 2 games back in the day lmao.

I just created my own character. Can't front...I wasn't a fan of SSB at 1st. Mainly b/c the controls felt janky to me.

This current one tho...adjusted the controls to my liking...now I'm ready to buss some heads. @Sion already talkin shyt in the Nintendo thread from our 1st encounter. I might hit my nephew up to see if he online yet. That lil boy might whoop my azzz again tho. Lol

Yo why women got a million fucking sizes?..

Holy shit man, nigga get a shirt and get a 2xlt

Women get a shirt and get a 2x4wYz double D, carry da one..fuck outta here

View attachment 102000

Yes, gay black men..the spear heads of equality. The tea sippers quick to out dl black men to be seen as gay like them. Cause they themselves see gay as something to be ashamed of. Yes..They..are the strongest link to equality.

You're projecting. I don't think she said that with some kind of agenda.

But niggas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back