Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the same thing some years ago. was trying to build out the family tree and could only go so far back. Reached out to a cousin on there that was actively doing they same thing. Was dope to trade stories and information to fill in some of the blanks and learn more about our family. Eventually set up a small reunion after corresponding for a bit

Yeah idk exactly how to approach it because I haven’t seen or heard from my pops since I was 2 lol. I don’t know what she knows.

so im on a fb post about police in my city looking for "a juvenile" accused of a drive by on a bike......fired on a house 11 times

all the comments are old people going "somebody need to whoop these kids ass" & "take em outside behind the shed"

somebody said "and get shot? TF?" and the shit really tickled me this morning lmaooo....its sad truth tho

LOL @ Christians

“I don’t watch sports anymore... I just can’t. All of them are too political.”

*majority of Christian facebook post, video shared, comment made are political*

ish is bafflingly stupid

My daughter just went off of me because I didn’t let her keep kicking me in the head.

The nerve of this 11 month old

@400Degreez I've been binge watching videos from the streets of New Orleans back in the 80's and 90's. Bruh, it was a savage land in the 3rd ward. Calliope Slim, Glen Metz, Gangsta, Dooney, Sterling, Mosquito, Beezo, Kevin Miller, Meatball, Soulja Slim to name a few. When it comes to the streets, I believe yall go the deepest.

Last edited:
LOL @ Christians

“I don’t watch sports anymore... I just can’t. All of them are too political.”

*majority of Christian facebook post, video shared, comment made are political*

ish is bafflingly stupid
Nah it's not stupid, its stunting

Alot of Christians wear christianity the way broke people wear designer. It makes the feel like they arent what they actually are. In broke peoples cases, having gucci doesnt mean you have money, it means you are bad with money and that's why you are broke.

In religious cases, using Christian faith to justify non christain decisions doesnt mean your a good person, it means that you know you ain't shit, and thats why you wanna feel godly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back