Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh.

Good morning.

Thats nothing the one i dumped was 41(im 29) she had a thot ass 19 year old daughter...i added her on snapchat tryna be "cool" with her..she was sayn how she loves suckn dick n getn fucked...she would send basic ass pics...i tried to get nudes n ask about her titty piercings...

This bitch told her mom but i denied it 7 months ago...lmao the stupid bitch took my word bcuz her daughter is a known liar..

I'm living proof.

I try to workout at least 3 days a week, but........since August.........I'm only down to 275.

Granted, it's 20 pounds less than what I weighed in August........but it's still 275.
I can drop 10-15lbs in 2wks just by cutting my calories for 2wks. Your body is forced to burn fat for the missing calories.

No offense but some of y'all the type to go to the gym and walk on the treadmill for 40 minutes. Y'all go to the gym and do absolutely nothing to actually push yourself.
It's a combination of working out properly and eating right. It's never been one or the other.

Just left the Courthouse....with my marriage license.

Needless to say:

giphy.gif

nah, but weight loss leaves your body shitty, exercise tones up your body as you lose weight. So it goes hand in hand in maintaining a healthy body.
Of course exercise does a body good but working out and eating 3000+ calories ain't doin shit fo weight loss

I wonder if i could finish off an 8pc in one sitting....

I can drop 10-15lbs in 2wks just by cutting my calories for 2wks. Your body is forced to burn fat for the missing calories.
that aint shit...i been know to drop 10 lbs a week.
she be pissing wifey off.....i dont know why she weighs less than me but just thick

goes to the gym

eats KFC for recovery meal

seems legit

i used to do it all the time lmao

I worked hard for these fries lemme supersize that, im adding bacon, I want a shake and all

that shit hits the soul after a workout

i used to do it all the time lmao

I worked hard for these fries lemme supersize that, im adding bacon, I want a shake and all

that shit hits the soul after a workout

Dude came into the gym with some Wendy's and just sat down and slapped that shit. Violated every sensibility I had. Everyone in the gym was tight. I was waiting for a camera crew to pop out. Couldn't believe it.
Eventually the attendant asked him to bounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back