Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t wanna type all of this.

The “they don’t have everything” is a trash ass excuse not to shop with black people. No ONE race has everything you’re looking for. You don’t make that sorry excuse for them though.

I’ve found a shit load of black owned stuff. Just told my friends to stop using these store brand beauty products cause I found some skin care products by TONS of Black women.

The laundry detergent, the fucking underwear, playing cards, gardening tools. Save the damn excuses.

What's the name of the gardening tools one?

I’ve found black owned

Panties
Books
Toothbrush company
Dental care company
Chocolate company
Home cleaning products
Shoes
Toys

FUCKIN DEODORANT
FUCKIN SNACKS
FUCKIN PAINT!

So yea they don’t have everything but they got A LOT. Get off that bullshit excuse and start making these places your norms!

I’ve found black owned

Panties
Books
Toothbrush company
Dental care company
Chocolate company
Home cleaning products
Shoes
Toys

FUCKIN DEODORANT
FUCKIN SNACKS
FUCKIN PAINT!

So yea they don’t have everything but they got A LOT. Get off that bullshit excuse and start making these places your norms!

You saying the same damn thing I said

:smh:

Reading some of the posts on here for a while I wonder if I can get paid by starting a business and hiring folks that teaches folks about how the court systems really works

real spill

if you checking the pod, you would know what she talking about

she found a black owned laundry detergent. Like, damn...that's specific af and i didnt know that shit was out there until she found it

the "issue" is the inability to mass produce their products, but as we've been doing the giveaways, we finding about a buncha shit that we previously didnt know existed. Has it always been this way? ofc not, but that narrative is slowly changing and if we ever really get serious about the black dollar staying as black as possible, then people may decide to start shopping with that black owned detergent company giving them the capital to be able to start mass producing to the point where you just might start seeing the shit on shelves across the country.

Wish it was really like this.

Big fish eat little fish though.

What would probably happen is..........once the black brand got popular........one of these big corporations like Proctor & Gamble or Johnson & Johnson would make an offer to buy them out.

If they don't accept the offer, they'll do everything they can to force them out of business.

Dirty game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back