Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
89 percent of the episodes are them standing around talking during fights

"What I will do is channel my chakras and do the formidable shinobi kick. This will double down on my water shadow and render my opponent for sure."..

"Then when my opponent is rendered helpless, I will do the ninja mirror style triple back flipp...blah blah blah blah.."

..."and then after that....."

All that fucking talkin for 5 seconds of action and a bunch of ...

How da fuck do yall watch this shit

"What I will do is channel my chakras and do the formidable shinobi kick. This will double down on my water shadow and render my opponent for sure."..

"Then when my opponent is rendered helpless, I will do the ninja mirror style triple back flipp...blah blah blah blah.."

If you think the first part of Naruto is boring just wait until you get to Naruto Shippuden, that second part is super boring

Only thing I've ever watched is Inuyasha and Sailor Moon. That's as far as I can and will go.

My nigga, you got the attention span of a housefly

Shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back