Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You def got diabetes
one more diabetes joke from you and

Mc Mahon Approve GIF - McMahon Approve GetOut - Discover & Share GIFs

It's a shame people even gotta post this

I mean, bleach by itself is pretty fucking strong as a cleaning agent. Why tf would you mix anything additional with it like you about to eat out of your toilet.

Common sense ain't so got damn common I'm learning more and more the days
People didn't even know how to properly wash their hands so not knowing this info ain't far fetched.

I also saw a post that allegedly, the CDC is advising people to wash their dishes with Clorox or bleach. I've always done that bc that's what my granny taught me. It's just not thoroughly clean to me if ain't been touched by bleach.

People didn't even know how to properly wash their hands so not knowing this info ain't far fetched.

I also saw a post that allegedly, the CDC is advising people to wash their dishes with Clorox or bleach. I've always done that bc that's what my granny taught me. It's just not thoroughly clean to me if ain't been touched by bleach.
When I hand wash dishes, I use a cap full

Someone help me figure out where the 2250 comes from.

It says use distributive properties to get it, but when I use distributive properties, 2250 is not the answer

20200408_140342.jpg

Someone help me figure out where the 2250 comes from.

It says use distributive properties to get it, but when I use distributive properties, 2250 is not the answer

View attachment 261577
3000 × .75 = 2250, late af so ya prolly already figured it out

Is chloroform that shit that you put on a cloth and sleep a nigga with?

View attachment 261551

Asking for a friend.
I wanna know if THAT is the same chloroform as the other chloroform. Cant be tho right? Too easy to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back