Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I have nothing to do today

Wasn’t trying to waste it waiting on the fucking mailman tho.

Fucking USPS:huh5:
Ordered and yeti mug off amazon and supposedly it's coming tuesday when I'm off. Last package came a day late and when I asked the mail guy, hey man you have my parcel? He says no, just something for your neighbor. I ask who that big envelope is for and he says, oh it's for you. MF WAS HALF WAY DOWN MY DRIVE WAY NOT DELIVERING MY PACKAGE! unbelievable.

Ordered and yeti mug off amazon and supposedly it's coming tuesday when I'm off. Last package came a day late and when I asked the mail guy, hey man you have my parcel? He says no, just something for your neighbor. I ask who that big envelope is for and he says, oh it's for you. MF WAS HALF WAY DOWN MY DRIVE WAY NOT DELIVERING MY PACKAGE! unbelievable.
smh, not even paying close attention

I tried every damn thing to get them to hold my shit, even put a hold mail request in since it’s my last day at this house. Package still out for delivery, USPS customer service was no help, Post office wasn’t answering shit.

I hate when motherfuckers call me Anthony

giphy.gif

bitch my name is Tony.

So my daughter mom wants to leave her husband and asked me to kind of bring up the subject of breakups and shit to my daughter. Obviously this is new to me but I really can’t say I’m surprised. He cool but the age difference between them was crazy.

Spilled gas on my favorite pants to do yardwork in and my hoodie.

This is the 3rd time I've washed it. If it still smells like gas after this wash, it's going into the trash

So my daughter mom wants to leave her husband and asked me to kind of bring up the subject of breakups and shit to my daughter. Obviously this is new to me but I really can’t say I’m surprised. He cool but the age difference between them was crazy.
Why would you even do that? Also is she getting back with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back