Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty have. If YOU haven't seen it that's YOUR problem but let's not use this time to create false narratives that's wack.

I've seen the other passengers referenced multiple times by name and photos on news casts and tip off tributes.

Well duh dumb nigga im was never talking about what other people see. If you refer back to my post i clearly as "I" as in me. Im not so blind to think what i see happens the same way to everybody in the world. Shit i even got a co-sign to what i said. now it prob changed but at the time my post dropped. I havent seen the other names mentioned meatbag!!

Easier to maintain?
Nah, cable companies have to pay content providers per each tv subscriber. It takes 6 months for a cable company to recoup the cost per new tv customer.

With internet, the company is the provider, way less overhead. They pay no one but the gov, themselves, and their employees.

Well duh dumb nigga im was never talking about what other people see. If you refer back to my post i clearly as "I" as in me. Im not so blind to think what i see happens the same way to everybody in the world. Shit i even got a co-sign to what i said. now it prob changed but at the time my post dropped. I havent seen the other names mentioned meatbag!!

So the news is trash because YOU didn't see what everyone else did? Please shut the fuck up and stop trying to tap dance around some dumb blanket statement you tried to make cause you wanted to come in here and act like you been paying attention. That's cornball behavior.

Listening to the Bomani Jones podcast. He said usually people say nice things when people die. So of course this was in reference to Kobe and he brought up OJ Simpson. My question to yall is what are some of the things yall think people going to say and do when OJ Simpson dies?

Me personally I'm going to laugh and celebrate all the white tears and hypocrisy of the things said.

shaun-weiss.jpg

what? lol

use this in a sentence like someone would use low key

People think dragging someone is slandering them ive seen inmultiple times

here social media.. specifically yesterday in reference to jason Fatback Whitlock just put whitlock slander in your search terms voila Screenshot (7).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back