Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If yall became wealthy and famous in another city than where you were born and raised and continued to live in that new city.

Would you rather be buried in that city or back in your hometown?

My funeral and burial has to be the city I was born in.

What if you were born on vacation? Or were born somewhere but moved after a couple months and grew up somewhere completely different?

What if you were born on vacation? Or were born somewhere but moved after a couple months and grew up somewhere completely different?

giphy.gif

Nigga you know WTF I'm getting at

Another reason why the news is trash. Im listneing to the JBP episode and they talking bout the Kobe death. They take the time to mention EVERY persons name who died with kobe in the crash. And i had a moment of realization. Damn of all the news/ web outlets talking bout it. NOT ONE mentioned the names of the other people that died. Like you cant take an extra 10-15 seconds out of your 30 mins/ hour long report to mentioned the others. not just saying 8-9 others died, but saying the names. Thats the lil things that matter.

Just lil things that grind my gears

Another reason why the news is trash. Im listneing to the JBP episode and they talking bout the Kobe death. They take the time to mention EVERY persons name who died with kobe in the crash. And i had a moment of realization. Damn of all the news/ web outlets talking bout it. NOT ONE mentioned the names of the other people that died. Like you cant take an extra 10-15 seconds out of your 30 mins/ hour long report to mentioned the others. not just saying 8-9 others died, but saying the names. Thats the lil things that matter.

but they have though

as the names came out, they have been mentioned and it might suck to say this, but Kobe and his life was highly publicized since he entered the NBA. I don't think its any disrespect to the other families that Kobe's death is getting the majority of the attention

This was only one I saw on CNN where they had the husband of one of the victims on

If yall became wealthy and famous in another city than where you were born and raised and continued to live in that new city.

Would you rather be buried in that city or back in your hometown?

My funeral and burial has to be the city I was born in.
Throw me off a cliff in a big TV box.

Don't make no one rich off my death.

Fuck both cities.

My allegiance it to my legacy. Fuck a location. They gonna dig my ass up once it's gentrified.

Plenty have. If YOU haven't seen it that's YOUR problem but let's not use this time to create false narratives that's wack.

I've seen the other passengers referenced multiple times by name and photos on news casts and tip off tributes.

Plenty have. If YOU haven't seen it that's YOUR problem but let's not use this time to create false narratives that's wack.

I've seen the other passengers referenced multiple times by name and photos on news casts and tip off tributes.

Well duh dumb nigga im was never talking about what other people see. If you refer back to my post i clearly as "I" as in me. Im not so blind to think what i see happens the same way to everybody in the world. Shit i even got a co-sign to what i said. now it prob changed but at the time my post dropped. I havent seen the other names mentioned meatbag!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back