Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man they brought 3 niggas from China here at work and they were 10 ft away and I was so shook and mad at the same time

I just told my boss why would you bring these guys here?

You ain't got the juice at your job to be questioning your boss nigga. Don't get fired trying to flex.

How Chinese people even keep catching these diseases? Every time I see one of them, they walking around with a hospital mask like they think everybody else in the world are the ones that keep on popping up with brand new flavors of the flu. The Chinese are like the skittles of diseased people.
Chinese government doesn't tell the general public in China about these diseases until it spirals out of control smh

What you think about it?

You never tried it?

Nigga i told u to they stay doing those promotions where you can get 3 months for like 99 cents. I got 3 right now at that price.

i will say that i dont really see a big difference in Spotify premium and the regular one thats free. If you don't mind having 1 or 2 short commercials play between your music then prremium really aint a must.

You never tried it?

Nigga i told u to they stay doing those promotions where you can get 3 months for like 99 cents. I got 3 right now at that price.

i will say that i dont really see a big difference in Spotify premium and the regular one thats free. If you don't mind having 1 or 2 short commercials play between your music then prremium really aint a must.
Naw I don't like commercials on my music I got tidal and got 3 months free when I got the note 10 just never used it

You never tried it?

Can't choose a particular song to play, fst fwd, rewind, repeat, or skip more than 5 times within a certain timeframe before having the option to skip again with the regular. Premium promo is completely free for 3 months atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back