Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Africa some perfect holy land and it’s obvious different nations with vastly different cultures. They need to redraw borders or something

bruh, i got so much for my take on africa.....

niggaz really think wakanda real.....

shit even the government think wakanda real....

i tell niggaz they needa celebrate the black people in america who overcame adversity and defined our people and let go of fictional expectations of a people who's lifestyles and struggles are disconnected from us....and i'm geeking...

so whenever i hear shit ain't so good for black folk in any part of africa, imma just pretend to be as shocked as the rest of the niggaz who think i was geeking

like oh shit.....they getting ran outta countries... violence all over the continent. africans coming over to america in large groups for education and opportunities??

like forreal, i thought everybody over there was kings and queens??

I never really understood the back to Africa thing either. This idea that if we all just go be around a bunch of black people, everything will be so much more better. That sounds wonderful, but is it really based in reality? Black communities in America are largely black. That hasn't eliminated the problems. And while racism might not be an issue in most of Africa, you're just trading that problem for a whole set of other problems.

Some people will be like "Well at least if I go to Africa, I'm getting away from the racist people that enslaved my ancestors." Ok true, but you're running right to the traitorous people that sold your ancestors to the slavers in the first place. The country have Ghana has basically admitted and apoligized for that.

Thing is most countries don’t do that born here you’re a citizen shit like the US I wouldn’t invest in shit unless I knew my family born there could get full benefit

I know that. What I'm talking about is being born somewhere else and becoming a citizen there. You still don't get all the same rights and benefits that a person who was born there does.

I'm saying don't call a person a citizen if they are not going to get the same rights and benefits as a natural born citizen.

Told yall this clown ass nigga was a fucking fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Said on the IC and here.

From scientist to salesman How Bennet Omalu, doctor of ‘Concussion’ fame, built a career on distorted science

But across the brain science community, there is wide consensus on one thing: Omalu, the man considered by many the public face of CTE research, routinely exaggerates his accomplishments and dramatically overstates the known risks of CTE and contact sports, fueling misconceptions about the disease, according to interviews with more than 50 experts in neurodegenerative disease and brain injuries, and a review of more than 100 papers from peer-reviewed medical journals.

Omalu did not discover CTE, nor did he name the disease. The alarming statistics he recites about contact sports are distorted, according to the author of the studies that produced those figures. And while Omalu cultivates a reputation as the global authority on CTE, it’s unclear whether he is diagnosing it correctly, according to several experts on the disease.

If true

wow.gif

thing is nobody except for the low esteem niggas would throw away what we have here for over seas. Like them moorish and Hebrew Israelite niggas who think black Americans are some cursed race
thing is....

our people are ashamed of our people.....

and the shit is sickening...

everytime american black folk do negative shit....that literally every race on the whole fucking planet does....

"that shit set us back 50 years"
or
"they make all black people look bad"

giphy.webp

they buy into this media generated image that black Americans ain't shit..... despite the literally countless examples of black Americans doing great things...exceptional things...

like to this day we can still drop black history shit that black folk in america don't know about. we stopped talking about martin and Malcolm in school cuz our generation feels we did those two the death.....

we're doing a tournament right now where James brown literally created two whole sub-genres of music.....do we applaud that as black history?

master P one of the greatest entrepreneurs of the 20th century .

jay-z from projects to damn near billionaire in one generation....they did this shit in america.....

yet niggaz swear we as a people ain't shit and we all need to go back to Africa.....like mad Africans ain't coming over here for a better life.....

it's just wild.....

and here comes February where black people seemingly forget to pay homage to great black Americans and pretend they African again wearing dashikis from regions and nations of africa they have no fucking clue about......

one person got on some east african shit, the other some west african shit, another some shit a white kid made up in his basement, but cuz it uses those colors, and patterns americans just assume it's african and rock it regardless.....

shit crazy to me man....i could go on and on......but i just laugh at this point..

Last edited:
i know yall niggaz hate each other n all...

but shit......

no lines?
Aye...He took it across the line.
I'm not that type dude.

I actually reached out to him to offer advice about custody....And his kid a few times.

I'm still trying keep it between just us two.
I don't like bringing kids a personal shit into things.
But you see he took it there first....Even after I overlooked it the first few times.

Anybody else don't believe their family were slaves or came from Africa

just me?

ok
my grandfather was convinced, i honestly don't give a fuck...

slavery wasn't shit compared to shit we went through once "freed"

and in my honest opinion, that's what defines the characteristics of our people.

black americans in america have a unique story that shaped the personality of our people.

Africans ain't go through what we went through....

and we didn't go through any of the shit any of those people from any of those regions or countries the past couple 100 years of civilization....

yea we're related.... but in the way two siblings separated at birth are....

there wll be similarities ...and i will always acknowledge those....

but we're clearly different people....with different problems

and mad folk just don't wanna see that

Told yall this clown ass nigga was a fucking fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Said on the IC and here.

From scientist to salesman How Bennet Omalu, doctor of ‘Concussion’ fame, built a career on distorted science

But across the brain science community, there is wide consensus on one thing: Omalu, the man considered by many the public face of CTE research, routinely exaggerates his accomplishments and dramatically overstates the known risks of CTE and contact sports, fueling misconceptions about the disease, according to interviews with more than 50 experts in neurodegenerative disease and brain injuries, and a review of more than 100 papers from peer-reviewed medical journals.

Omalu did not discover CTE, nor did he name the disease. The alarming statistics he recites about contact sports are distorted, according to the author of the studies that produced those figures. And while Omalu cultivates a reputation as the global authority on CTE, it’s unclear whether he is diagnosing it correctly, according to several experts on the disease.

I need to read up on this.

he started it last year I only go as far as they do
Aye...He took it across the line.
I'm not that type dude.

I actually reached out to him to offer advice about custody....And his kid a few times.

I'm still trying keep it between just us two.
I don't like bringing kids a personal shit into things.
But you see he took it there first....Even after I overlooked it the first few times.
from the outside looking in...

and while i fucks with both of yall... i personally feel both of yall buggin..

but yall grown, and no body complaining, so do you.......

Czar, he didnt say anything about your daughter though

if he did, point me to that post but i didnt see him say anything about her

but you cant feel a type of way when someone mentnions your daughter when getting at you but then you mentioning other people's kids when you getting at them

from the outside looking in...

and while i fucks with both of yall... i personally feel both of yall buggin..

but yall grown, and no body complaining, so do you.......
We all talk shit to each other......I keep it surface then claim I don't want smoke cuz it's all jokes.

my grandfather was convinced, i honestly don't give a fuck...

slavery wasn't shit compared to shit we went through once "freed"

and in my honest opinion, that's what defines the characteristics of our people.

black americans in america have a unique story that shaped the personality of our people.

Africans ain't go through what we went through....

and we didn't go through any of the shit any of those people from any of those regions or countries the past couple 100 years of civilization....

yea we're related.... but in the way two siblings separated at birth are....

there wll be assimilates...and i will always acknowledge those....

but we're clearly different people....with different problems

and mad folk just don't wanna see that
Du it be really hard to reply to you with all them damn spaces
but I agree, africans didn’t have to worry about “coloredand white bathrooms
“Colored” people sit in the back

we went through half a century being oppressed in full view, still being oppressed behind closed doors

and dudes really think our struggles with africans are the same??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back