Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ether aint a diss...not in this regard

more like damn homie thats crazy

they dont have that on FB so I usually dont react to RIP's or funerals or any real problems

a like seems weird, the heart dont really mean shit, im not putting a crying emoji when im not actually sad, etc

ether works here

tsH6KV6.gif

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
My son such a weirdo..

Always comes outta no where telling me random shit..

Son:Daddy..did u know the howler monkey is one of the largest monkey's in north America

Me:View attachment 201072

man I get that shit times 6...as soon as i hit the door

im super over it but I gotta act like I care for my babies

I remember that blown off feeling....they'll stop coming to me and it'll be too late to act like i care then

I'm at this game getting ready to ref and these niggas in here wearing sashe's for homecoming

SMH

Any of yall watch "treadstone" on USA? It's a pretty dope show.

He gets it from you b
Coincidentally no..I'm a pretty serious and no nonsense person offline. You'd be surprised if we ever met. He gets that bubble headedness from his mother.

i mean you are in BR....but are they ALL that big?

when you say deadeye im not gettin a good vibe anymore

the room i imagined was full of high maintenance fluffy boss bitches

you saying they got on soft jeans and brought a crock pot of meatballs in that mf?

I know this nigga @1/2 's not talking.

You're just as much a chubby chaser as I am.

Don't think I forgot about those chunky fat Kat pics you've still got stashed somewhere.

Dokes watching clip.gif

Just thinking out loud...

Do white people have names for the dances they do? I ain't talking bout The Waltz and shit like that. I ain't talking about when they attempt to do our dances. I'm talking about when they are at parties and bars/clubs and doing the shit they do, does that shit have names for it? I need answers.

200.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back